tuscl

Ladies, what do you wear to nude clubs?

mr_evans2u
Oklahoma
Tuesday, March 7, 2017 12:49 PM
This question is for the women who want to be there and get turned on seeing naked women. You plan to have a private dance looking for two way contact high mileage.

8 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    No ladies here just PLs (pathetic losers) and a couple of cross dressers.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hey !! Lopaw is a lady, ask her what she wears :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naah, dickbreath, you are the one that does that. Open your stupid mouth, all of us have gallons to drown you.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    :)
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Lol - shailynn's pissed because I sold him some beachfront property in Wyoming :) Sorry to disappoint mr_evans2u, but I wear a simple blouse and either slacks or jeans. On weekends it's a T-shirt and either jeans or shorts. I'm a veteran high mileage monger and I am there for what I can get, not to titillate the male mongers that are my competition for attention from the ladies. So far my approach has proved very successful! And all of my clubbing is high mileage, 2-way contact :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If she wants her kitty played one would assume a skirt and no-panties would be the way to-go.
  • Stephanie4life
    7 years ago
    Im not a crossdresser. Im 24/7 trans
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    Dancers have told me they prefer a skirt and a thong or thin panty. That way they can make the decision how far to go with their dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion