tuscl

Britney Spears: My MILF Fantasy, Hot Fashion Show

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I think I just came in my pants. OMG Brit Brit.

I'll be in Vegas in 2 weeks, think she'll fuck me for 4 Xanax pills and a new pair of shoes? I'll throw in a handbag and dinner at the Cosmo buffet if she lets me videotape it.

http://www.instyle.com/news/britney-spea…

11 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh BTW scroll down a little and there's the video on the link
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    She has a washer and drier at her hotel, shailynn, you'll be OK. ;)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Why, dickbreath ?

I can entertain them with stories about how I ram telephone poles up your dumbass.

LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    After, I molest your stupid ass, POS.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Please. Her pussy probably has more mileage on it than that of a BP girl offering $80 QVs. You can take a girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. Also, if you saw the many pictures of her online without all the pancake batter on her face, you'd see that she's showing signs of hard living now.

Pass.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    She's hot but she's gotten too old for me.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ricky, I can't disagree with anything you said, and you're right, she doesn't look good at all without the war paint on. Still, she looks hot as fuck in the 1st and 3rd outfit in her little video and I'd be chasing that like crazy in a Vegas club at 2AM trying to hook up with her if she was an average broad on a Vegas vacation.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You can't, txtitty fag, you don't have a dick. :)
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I know two people that had dealings with her when she was touring in Raleigh and they both came away from it saying she was incredibly stupid and nearly impossible to deal with.

I'd still knock that shit all over the room.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I hear you guys and the left brain agrees but I got to side with Shailynn on this one. Maybe it's nostalgia from 20 years ago maybe not. But somehow yeah she still works for me. I can't explain it. It's a little head decision.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion