tuscl

I Hacked Into txtittyfag(dot)'s Brokerage Account...

Must say what I found was not that surprising.

The account had a negative balance due to a margin call tittyfag(dot) was unable to meet. There was note that they were just going to write off the debt since multiple collection attempts had failed.

But how did he lose the money in the first place?

I saw a note on a $10,000 deposit in 2009. Apparently he was very eager to short treasuries and his grandmother had given the money to him as a gift after he was very persistent and as a reward for winning a race in the special Olympics. Anyway, his timing was very bad since he ended up shorting treasuries the day before they bottomed (suggesting he was a TUSCL reader even way back then).

Instead of getting out as treasuries soard, I then saw him add a bunch of small amounts ($100) to the account every few months (saving from his welfare checks?) even as the balance dropped. He didn't take off the short treasury position, but was instead adding to stock tickers like GAY, HOMO, and FAG which were also dropping.

Finally he stretched his margin as much as could by loading up on the ticker BBC. But since everything was dropping and he was over levered the account was finally wiped out with the margin call and negative balance after a Fed QE announcement.

6 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Not taking sides in this flame war, but that was pretty creative shit.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Margin calls on BBC!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Shorting treasuries at the wrong time? I think I heard that before.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, I'm not at all surprised, his timing sucks as bad as he does. :)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @shark: Yep. maybe txtittyfag(dot) is the original txtittyfan?

Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion