tuscl

Why does my new couch have marijuana in it? Because you're in Floriduh. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, March 3, 2017 11:23 AM
FORT PIERCE — A woman told police something besides pillows and cushions came with a couch set she bought through Facebook. Specifically, it was a “greenish leafy substance” that Fort Pierce police say was marijuana, a police report states. The case of the couch containing cannabis began Feb. 14 when police met the couch buyer at an address on Douglas Court in Fort Pierce. This is a couch, but it's not the one involved in the This is a couch, but it's not the one involved in the incident (Photo: ANDREA GREENLEE) She said she was on a Facebook selling site and was interested in a tan couch set. She contacted the couch seller and offered $100. The seller agreed, and gave an address on Southwest Tulip Boulevard in Port St. Lucie to pick up the couch. When the couch buyer got to the address, she noted “a heavy odor of marijuana coming from the home.” She paid for the couch set. She then got a text message from the seller to “call her as soon as possible.” The seller said she left an “item of value” in the couch and wanted it back. When the couch buyer got home, she reported finding a bag of apparent marijuana in the couch. The couch buyer said she was calling police, and the seller “began texting her using vulgar language and advised her she was stealing from her.” The Fort Pierce police officer contacted Port St. Lucie police to go to the couch seller’s home. “I wanted to see if (the couch seller) wanted to file a report on the item she had left inside the couch, but (the couch seller) refused to file a report,” the report states. Investigators didn’t determine who owned the pot.

10 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I'd have just given it back. It's her weed! I don't need to steal it and I CERTAINLY wouldn't have called police. Bet I'd have got a couple buds as thanks too.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Only in Floriduh
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Damn, why can't I get a deal like that.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Did you hear about the GA redneck that moved to FL? He raised the average I.Q. in both states. :)
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    White people
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    How they handle things that 'disappear' in Texas: [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Somewhere in Mexico a light just came on in a drug smuggler's head, couches!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Shadowcat. Q) How do you circumsize a Georgia redneck. A) Kick his sister in the jaw.
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    It'd be hard to prove whose pot it was.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    That wasn't a couch - it was obviously a high chair... ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion