tuscl

Careful txtittyfag(dot)...

Judging from the comments others are directing at him it looks like tittyfag(dot) is really suffering due to me having him on ignore. So much so that he is rolling out various lame aliases to try and get around the ignore. And he is lashing out at others, since I won't respond to him.

Just be careful tittyfag(dot). Keep up your bad behavior and I'll have to take you off ignore and slam dunk you like the faggot that you are as I did so many times so easily in the past.

Consider yourself warned, you stupid homo!

7 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    I got to say, he has certainly complimented me by trying to say I am your alias. It is better to me mistaken for Dougster than a complete pussy faggit like Hugh (Ewww) limp dick or a (dot) Txtittyfag. I would have to kill myself if someone claimed I was the alias of those two faggits.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    This flame war doesnt hold a candle to the classic Dougster and RickDugan wars we had a few years ago
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @Meat: yep, some trolls are better than others.

@crazyjoe: Yeah, tittyfag(dot) is a particularly lame troll, because his "one trick" is doing poor imitations of people, and taking these pot shots, while spending 99% of time hiding under a rock. Ooops, I'm sorry. He tried to branch out to "two tricks" recently through an alias. Making an outrageous claim and then crumbling as soon as he was asked to present evidence.

Sad, sad. Yes, TUSCL deserves trolls than him and his alaises.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    This thread probably sent tittyfag(dot) ballistic. I bet him and his aliases start 6 to 12 others threads trying to "attack" me when they saw that they are still on ignore.

Let 'em spazz, I say. Let 'em spazz!

Lol!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yep, his whole being is a dependent one. Dependent on other people for thoughts, since he has none of his own and can only imitate. Dependent on other people for like. Dependent on the state which is why he is liberal.

Lol!

A real dumb fag he is.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    As I suspected he is furious that I have him on ignore and refuse to respond to his posts. All he's got left is to bump topics of people I don't (yet) have on ignore. Like a half dozens threads seconds after I made one comment that he and HughGRection seemed to be getting along quite well.

Well let's watch him spazz and get madder and madder as I continue to keep him on ignore.

Lol!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Spazz, tittyfag(dot), Spazz!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion