tuscl

Whats the difference in treatments when tipping $1,$5,$10,$20,$50,$100 at stage

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I'm curious to this situations ?

The coolest move I've ever seen was this old red neck farmer looking guy used to come into a club that is now closed and would stage tip $100 to the hottest girl in the room with a business card with his personal information on it...thirty minutes later she was leaving the club with him

He would always come in near the closing and do this...he would actually wait standing after the tip like he knew bitch was gonna go...and every damn time he got the girl he wanted

What's your thoughts in general about this or ideas of similar interests

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Was he dressed like this?

https://youtu.be/peNMRtMpnFw
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO fuck off Joe
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    As long as the dancer doesn't notice the bill is counterfeit, it should be OK.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant points gentleman
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    As long as it is $1 more per song than the typical tip .. I've noticed no difference.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Std tip here is $2/song I've tipped $3-21 on up to a $135 rain job. It's all the same. Tho $20 bill worx when you wanna throw down like a gangsta. JS69 style and rickboy style. Tipping twenties like they're ones says whale. Or at least respect. There you go.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Was this Farmer Art, Juice? We need to light a candle to him and make him our patron saint. Or at least do a shot of PATRON (which I'm sure he never drank) in his memory.

Art is missed! By all means lets carry on in his memory.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hell who knows..be hilarious if it was...I mean a man with that much cash could in theory be any place he desires
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    It's the economy stupid.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion