Juice issues a four loko 40 in 40 challenge

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

7 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Dude, I never realized Four Loko was an actual beverage! I just figured it was fictional and non-alcoholic like Caf-Pow from NCIS TV show or some other energy drink. Or I thought perhaps it was play on Moloko drink from Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange. Interesting indeed.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh Dom, you should know the backstory about Four Loko.

Originally it was a beer (or malt liquor, can't remember) mixed with energy drink - so a depressant mixed with a stimulant. College kids were blacking out after drinking one and a half of these babies until a few actually died. Quickly Four Loko got rid of the energy drink part per demand (not request) of the FDA.

Of course sales certainly slid but it still is out on the market and it's not hard at all to find. I think it's around 11% alcohol and had fruit flavors so I would assume it's pretty easy to drink. I always joke my girlfriend we need to buy a few and get trashed one night but we haven't gotten the courage to do that. For now, we'll stick to wine and bourbon.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Very cool shailynn. I had no idea. I would think it is a malt liquor. Putting on my industrial chemist's hat for a minute, I would approach a batch of this like Zima (or any sweetened malt liquor). I would take a vat of my company's lowest grade lager beer, or anything pale that fails Q/C, that we might normally dump/recycle. Run that shit through some charcoal filters 3 or 4 times until it flows clear. Then mix it with syrup, sweetener, carbonation, and POW. Dom's Four Loko.

That's essentially what Zima used to be. Industrial recycled beer/lager/malt liquor, marked up 1000%.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I see that the beverage distributor along with several gas stations near me supposedly stock it. Now I am curious. I'm 5 weeks and 3 days sober, so I hate to ruin that. But I am curious.

source: http://fourloko.com/us/find-it/
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    nvm: --> "drink two of them one night by myself..ended up jacking off on the bathroom floor and in the morning my teeth were sensitive and one had chipped off "

^^^ Nevermind, lol.

source: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread…
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion