tuscl

Guy Goes 81-0 Against Spread For NFL Season

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Michigan man wins $1 million by going 81-0 against spread on NFL picks

http://usat.ly/2jUCfHA

Think he was shitting his pants at halftime last night? To go all season and pick the Super Bowl wrong?

6 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    In another vein, a couple days ago I saw something about an Atlanta fan that bet 1.1 million on the Falcons. Must be nice to have that kind of cash to bet but he wont be seeing any returns on that investment. :D
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    That is amazing.

When I was into betting, I couldn't pick two in a row against the spread, let alone 84 in a row.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Or 81.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    To save people from reading the entire story he downloaded some sort of app, and he had to pick 4 games of his choice each week and pick every single playoff game.

If you bet you know how insanely hard that is. I've heard of people spending a Sunday in Vegas picking every game correctly that day - by the entire season?

I'm guessing some Vegas handicappers and calling him offering him a job right now.

I'd just like to see his picks for the 2017 season put up on a twitter account each week!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I bet he shorts Treasuries, too. Just like Douchester. Great job, by the way, I listened to an interview he did here locally. He won't quit his day job, and who knows, maybe he'll club somewhere sometime.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    If you take an infinite number of monkeys and an infinite number of typewriters, one will eventually write all the works of William Shakespeare .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion