tuscl

Facing a All in Jam in the Champayne room ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Villain is a white spinner with red hair and natural B cups. She walks with confidence and is a regular earner (RE) for the club. This isn't her first roadie.

Hero is a middle aged white, fat and balding male that believes he is Action Bronson . Known to play wild and loose. Bluffs and bull shits often

Hero has a $300 stack
Villain has him covered and position

Hero is first to act and offers $40 for 2 song tryout ( 1 song is $30 standard)

Villain tanks for a good min and just smooth calls the offer and is looking to play the VIP

Flop is 2-4-$40
Turn is Vip
Pot is $40
Hero has $260 in front of him and is first to act

Hero begins to rub hands all over villain and gets and erection then begins to grind.

Villain sees the grind and is aware that the LDK is on this very wet board texture so Villain over bets out into a pot of $40 and makes it $120 more to go

Hero is close to LDKing and wants to chase it but is aware of the villans possible bluff and check raises the villian down to $75 and saying its all I have left

Villain tanks for a min then re raises with a 15 min champagne offer for $80 and a blow job.

Hero snap calls and looks to play the champagne room

Turn is the champagne room
Pot is now $120
Hero has $180 in front
Villain is aware of this

Once champagne starts our hero is first to act and checks to pot control and to see how villain plays it

Villain starts with a sloppy blow job and feels Hero's response of wanting to cum...she stops and jams all in for the cream pie finish.

Our hero doesn't want to go broke but doesn't want to stop or blue balls...goes into the tank for 90 sec and the Villain calls the clock on our Hero

What should our Hero do ?

Comment below on how to play this hand

Did hero make any mistakes before getting this far ?

As played what would you do ?

My answer after 1 hours worth of comment's

7 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Splooges all over gingers hair and face messing up her make-up and making her eyes burn. Ginger is gone for the night and hero takes his remaining bankroll and gets a double order of Chakken Fangers with a Fore Locos to wash it down then hero heads to his van for a well deserved rest.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

That's one smooth criminal...
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO

Poker talk crossed with strip club lingo
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It's actually amazing how lame people on this site has become...lol
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    Thoroughly enjoyable thread for those of us that read poker blogs. Very realistic. At this point I'd say you're pot-committed so yes, go all in.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Tim LMFAO I guess I am lol nice to know I connected with some one with this

Thank you for your feedback...I plan to more fun things like this to spice up the story telling of true events that happen in my club life

I also post on poker forums if you can't tell lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yep
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion