8 years ago
    It sure isn't
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    No girl would want that.

That's a curse.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Doctors recently did a thorough examination of Mr Cabrera's penis, confirming suspicions that the bulk of his nearly 20-inch penis is foreskin. 

His penile glands stretch only seven inches, meaning the rest of his member is completely foreskin and blood vessels.

They have also been able to offer some insight in just how his penis became quite so large - they say he has been stretching his penis with weights since his teenager.

Dr Gonzalez added: 'He was obsessed with the penis length.

'He began with this enlargement since he was a teenager, wrapping some bands around his penis with some weights and trying to stretch it.'

The sheer size of Mr Cabrera's penis causes him a number of health problems, including frequent urinary tract infections because not all his urine escapes his lengthy foreskin.

While he keeps his colossal member wrapped in bandages to escape chaffing.

He is also unable to sleep chest down and has to put his penis on its own pillow to escape discomfort during the night.

And an active sex life is off limits for him as his penis has too much girth to have intercourse ...."
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    What a dick! The guy that is!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Size only matters in a tongue-in-cheek nom-de-plum ;)
    I'll keep average and functional over a large limp dick, thank you!
  • houjack
    8 years ago
    Guys, be happy your not too far above average. I've been too big for girls before. It sucks to know you're hurting a girls vagina even when trying to gently fuck them.

Also, some smaller chicks will flat out refuse to try because they can tell you're too big.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Interesting article. Now that I understand what it's like to have the world's biggest penis, could some of you guys above explain what it's like to have the world's smallest? Thanks!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @Subraman, I've seen pictures of dicks smaller than mine, so I can't answer definitely. :)

But it has its upsides. Deep throat, for instance, ain't no big deal. And a super tight pussy is only nicely snug. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion