tuscl

For Papi

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

9 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    What an amazing country we live in. Someone injects silicon into their ass on their own (aka with friends), quits heir job and now has men and women paying her to watch her online. So much money in fact she can quit her job.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    What a moron.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Another freak.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    That's a big bitch.
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    I was at a "pumping party" once in Miami. But it wasn't what I expected. My butt is still sore!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've seen booties that big at black clubs or close to it.

On a visit to a dive a few months ago there was a slim girl w/ probably a 45" booty - it felt warm to the touch and I assumed that was her body having a reaction to it.

These chicks are crazy getting that stuff done randomly like that at "pumping parties" - that's crazy; some women have def died from that - at the very least go to a certified cosmetic surgeon and maybe get something like a Brazilian butt lift which uses fat from other parts of your body vs silicone or who knows what else. - the Brazilian butt lift is probably not foolproof either but probably much safer than a "pumping party".
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    Reminds me of Fix-A-Flat "girl": http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/tr…
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^That's funny real ROFLMAO funny
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, she is a bit much. I believe more people would like her via webcam versus f2f. But I would not write her off. More of a special event type girl, than GF material.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion