tuscl

Frontier Airlines Sucks big green turds

crazyjoe
Colorado
Tittle says it all

12 comments

• rockie
    8 years ago
    Are you sure it's worse than Spirit Air?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Spirit is the worst. Are they related?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Spirit, Frontier and Southwest are the bottom feeder airlines, but you also pay the least amount of money if you avoid the fees.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Back in September I flew from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta for $86 roundtrip, but as rockstar mentioned they get you w/ fees which include:

* charging you for your carry-on
    * charging you if you wanna pick your own seat
    * no free drinks (including water) or snacks

I managed to avoid all the fees.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I flew to SF for the holidays on United and it was chintzy enough for a 5 hour flight. I'm not sure how much cheaper the fare would have had to be for me to risk a bottom feeder...plus I had bags, but no carry on. If they sell vodka, I could probably manage.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    When traveling I will pay extra to go non-stop or to go the most direct with layover as possible.

I look at that before what the airline is. Because of that I travel southwest a lot. I would definitely not consider southwest a bottom feeder like frontier or spirit, although I'll agree they aren't on the level of Delta, United or American. I think southwest is comparable to Jet Blue.

Frontier = Long John Silvers
    Southwest = Red Lobster
    American = McCormicks Seafood

About 6 months ago Frontier opened a direct route to Vegas at a direct cheap price so I gave them a shot, since Southwest was the only other airline to offer a direct flight, and Frontiers departure timing worked better for me too.

The flight was kinda dirty, the seats sucked, and I paid $10 for a Diet Coke, M&Ms, bottled water and crackers. I'm okay with that, but there were some pretty scummy people on the flight including some douche next to me who kept farting the entire time.

I'm giving them another shot in a few months on my next trip out there, I upgraded to the top of the line seats so hopefully they'll be a tad more comfortable.

Side note - I fly a lot and southwest has had the least amount of delays, and I have yet to have a southwest cancelled flight. The most by far is Delta and I've had several cancelled flights.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    The guy sitting next you who farted the entire trip didn't happen to get off in Colorado did he?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    w.r.t. Spirit forgot to mention that the rows of seats are supa-close together and the seats do not recline - so makes it a particularly rough flight if it's a long one.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    But on the plus side, Papi. txtittyfag gives BJ's in the bathrooms. :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Do the windows open?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    On Spirit sometimes they gotta make an unscheduled stop and they ask the passengers to chip in for gas
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    We're frequent fliers on American, but I have never had an issue with southwest and we're flying jetblu from boston to salt lake nonstop with two bags for 424.00 for the two of us. First time on a plane was 1962 and airfares seem cheap to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion