tuscl

An update to Daddillacs tale of woe

Daddillac
Atlanta
Friday, January 6, 2017 12:54 PM
So my buddy is a partner in a law firm. I was telling him about this stripper from flashers and the story that you all have read. He asked what her name was and I gave it to him. Today he emails me a background report on her. I know it will come as no surprise to any of you that she was lying about everything in her life except her kids. Oddly enough she had claimed to be divorced for 2 years, he actually filed for divorce 2 weeks after we broke up. However she was apalled that my divorce was taking so long. Almost everything she ever told me was a lie. I know that is not a surprise to anyone here, but it really came as a surprise to me. I guess it is true... how do you tell when a stripper is lying.... Her mouth is moving

39 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ha!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    probably applies to most women. (and most men (perish the thought!))
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Women exaggerate - strippers lie. Did your buddy do a custom "background check" on her for you? The way I read that the first time I was confused like he already had that info on her. Remember, this is one more reason to let everything go - it will take time but it will go away eventually. Trust me, I've been there before and I'm a lot younger than you.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    All the more reason to file 1099s for the money she conned you out of, sorry bro thats terrible what she did to you.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Funny shit
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Yea, easy to get smitten with these honeys. You had some good times with her so it was all down the drain. If I was in your position I would accept my complicity in all it and not seek any type of revenge. Hope I would just move on. At this point, the only honesty I want out of a honey is if she'll be at the hotel on time. I consider all the rest SS. At least I try to. Thanks for sharing your story. Good stuff.
  • saroya
    7 years ago
    All you ever need to do is read SW for some insight into how these women operate. I don't have anything against strippers per se, but the ones that go for sugar daddys are the true cunts of the stripper world--and guys actually seek them out. They're selling this fantasy that they exist on a higher plane than some common hooker and then make you believe you're special because they choose to be with you based on your [insert your attributes here]. A friend of mine made the mistake of putting some stripper on the payroll, but when his girlfriend found out he went to cut it off. At the same time, he was going through a prostate cancer issue and had a date set for an operation. Stripper bitch sends him a text the night before his surgery telling him she hopes he dies. He'd been nothing but nice to her and she knew about his significant other, so this was her reaction to just losing a little income stream.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Correction: You had some good times with her so it wasN'T all down the drain.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Men lie. Women wear makeup. Who's better? We probably deserve each other.
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    it's hard to tell, it's hard to tell....when all your love's in vain.....
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Actually it makes me feel better, before I thought she was a cold heartless bitch but she blamed the break up on all that was wrong with me.....now I know she is a lying cold hearted whore
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    @shailynn.... yes it was a custom check.... he is a partner in a huge firm so he had one of his associates do it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    One should never trust someone to whom you are paying $$$ to
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Fox News Alert! Lying, thieving whore confirmed to be liar, thief and whore!
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I have moved on, not worried about it. When we broke up she blamed everything on me and to some extent I believed it was my fault. After talking with you guys and reading that report I know the only thing I did wrong was believe her, love her, and pay her..... in the end I'm fine
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ she was a Class-A manipulator and went as far as blaming you - no f'ing conscience w/ that bitch
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "Lying cold hearted whore" would be a good stripper job description.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    " When we broke up she blamed everything on me and to some extent I believed it was my fault." ------------------------------------------------------------- So this is the stripper who rinsed you for $450K. Then blamed you for the breakup. And you believed it was your fault? Amazing story. Get a backbone, man.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Here's a bone from spineless one, it sucks to be victimized, but you learn and move on, best of luck to ya,
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I'm definitely of a mind that money is less important than fun. When I got soaked for about $1K (as I did in a Bourbon St club when I was in New Orleans) I didn't stress. But getting involved and losing $450K. That's extreme. I feel sorry for you Daddilac. You must have actually fallen in love with her.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I did.... but I learned my lesson
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    I don't know who I would trust less....a stripper or a lawyer doing a custom background check!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Great point
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    The lawyer is a partner in a big national firm, he has investigators that work for his firm. We have been friends since college. He dated a stripper and things were getting serious. He investigated her and called things off only down about 25 grand. I was eating lunch (at follies) a couple weeks ago with him. Told him the story and he offered to do the same for me. It's one thing to listen to you guys and believe she is a lying whore. It's completely different to read a 25 page report in black and white telling me she is a lying whore
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    @grand with the winner
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Daddillac is getting his heart metaphorically ripped out and stomped again on SW. Dufuq. Simply heartless. 'Ya try to be nice and sensible. It's like they're training guys to treat them like Rick and skibum do. Pretty much have to.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ post the SW link (or do u mean in general)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I like you, Papi. You have a pretty good outlook and approach to strip clubbing.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I was just having some fun with them, they banned me for trolling lol
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I am still iced in, Shadow invited me to meet him today at Follies but I was unable to get out of the neighborhood till about an hour ago
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Oh, OK. Carry on then.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I was curios what a strippers take would be on the situation, don't know why I was curios, I just was. They reacted the way I expected a stripper to react
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Jeez - I was only able to tolerate 2 or 3 responses from the "ladies" on that SW thread - what a bunch of cutthroat bitches, sure nobody put a gun to Daddillac's head to spend the $$$ but for those hos to be giving the ROB virtual high-fives for the dancer taking him for all that $$$ only gives more credence to the "lying, thieving, whores" description of them
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    And you don't think I'm right when I tell you you need to make her pay taxes on her con. What a real bunch of entitled cunts, every one of those poseurs that responded to you have no empathy. If it was me I would out this cunt, get her in a bind over anything that I knew about her and publicly so these cunts would see real life consequences Like I said before sorry that happened to you nobody deserves to be treated this way.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    So I got another string of texts from her today... Evidently I never listened to her when she had issues to talk about. I am a real shit head lol.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    You need to tell that bitch to take a hike.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You probably just need to start fresh w/ another dancer now that you know better and hopefully have the correct viewpoint of how to deal w/ sex-workers.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I'm gonna try follies again.... I think I'm done with DS. ... from now on is DSOTD, dream stripper of the day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion