tuscl

A big something "extra"

zoomer2008
Out west
Wednesday, January 4, 2017 11:40 AM
I think I've been seeing my CF (I'll call her "Angel") for about a year at a local club. She works the earlier shift which finishes up around 6 or 7pm. My first VIP experience with her was pretty amazing, with Mr. Winkey receiving lots of attention through pants, and some DFK & FIV, and about as much groping as you'd do right before having sex. I'd say my state is pretty liberal as far as contact goes. Full on two way touching is the norm at a lot of clubs, short of the guy touching the V, and as far as that rule goes we definitely broke it on a several occasions in the VIP room.. But, she always had been extremely mindful of prying eyes and knew exactly how to cover things up when a bouncer or other dancers came along. Now at the same club I've had private dances with other girls but Angel just takes things a lot farther and makes the experience quite memorable. Sometimes I'd do three songs, sometimes 30 minutes, and even a full hour once. (Yeah, that gets a bit pricey.) We would often just sit and chat out in the regular part of the club too talking about life in general, and I'd say we got to know each other pretty well. We exchanged numbers and she would routinely text me about when she was working, trying to see if I had time to come see her. Sometimes I did.. Then things got a bit interesting. We started to talk about our favorite foods and she suggested we meet up for sushi sometime after she is off work, which we did one day. Then I asked her if she'd ever be interested in doing a private dance outside the club sometime. She said "maybe" at the time. But one day about a month later after she'd texted me to see if I could come see her while she was working, I'd told her that I was too busy at work to come see her during her shift but that I'd be available later on that evening if she wanted to do something priviately. She agreed, and we set a time and I set up accommodations for us. Let's just say that when we got together, there was no "dancing" involved, and instead just a release of sexual tension we'd been building up throughout all of our prior visits. I did pay her for the time like I would in the VIP room at the club, so I suppose it qualifies fully as a pay-for-sex date. It didn't feel quite that way though. Anyway, after that our VIP room sessions were slightly more intimate, where Mr. Winkey would even make a covert appearance and accept a few of her kisses. I always felt a bit uncomfortable being so exposed in such a public area though, but again she was discreet and knew how to hide what was going on if anyone walked by our sheer curtained little room. So now its been a couple of months since I had been back there. I'd just gotten busy with work, holiday stuff, and life in general. But I eventually responded to one of her texts saying that I'd be able to stop by that day for some VIP time with her. I showed up late afternoon and met up with her. Man oh man, did Angel look nice... We had a drink together and chatted for a bit, and then I paid for a half hour show. This is when things got REALLY interesting..... She brought out Mr. Winkey for some hand action while she was on my lap. We started to make out and things got really steamy. She's facing away from me (reverse cowgirl style) and she proceeds to slip out my rock ard cock through the opening of my underwear, slide her G-string aside, and is rubbing the tip of my cock on her pussy lips. That lasts about a half a minute and now I'm suddenly finding that she's inserting me fully into her vagina! Completely uncovered. BBFS! Something I've only ever EVER done with a girlfriend before. Well at this point, obviously all reason has left my brain and I'm pulling her ass back and forth as we fuck reverse cowgirl with me *deep* inside her. Finally things get a bit too exciting for me and I'm whispering to her "Gotta stop, I'm going to cum!" and she whispers back "It's okay!" and I'm feeling her get extremely wet, after which I just explode inside her while she's quietly moaning. The motion stops. She's still mounted on me while she's reaching for her purse for some napkins. What. The. Fuck. Did. I. Just. Do. What the hell were we both thinking? Pregnancy, STDs, risking being caught by someone at the club, all of this is racing through my head while we're both putting ourselves back together, but then we're just kissing each other again while I'm whispering "Wow....that was unexpected." to her. I kind of lost all track of what happened after that. Eventually our time is up and we're walking back out to the main part of the club. Sit and chat for a bit, a hug and a kiss and we say goodbye. She texts me about 30 minutes after I leave with just a "Xoxoxoxo". I text her back with "I've never done THAT before with anyone other than a girlfriend.". She texts back "Me neither. Wow {heart]". This all just happened a day ago, and I'm still in total shock. It was one of the hottest experiences I've had with any girl, much less with a dancer. But BBFS? Not something I've ever done with anyone other than in a long term relationship with someone I knew was on the pill. And now I think I must go get tested for STDs like immediately but I'm also worried about the other big issue of pregnancy. Furthermore, do I really want to believe she's never done this with anyone else? I can't just assume that, although it might be true. But let's put aside the risk of STDs and pregnancy for just one minute: what does this all mean as far as my relationship with her? Its weird thinking that I paid her for sex since what I paid for was just a half hour in the VIP, no extra tip, and she was the one that initiated it and was really into it at the time. It felt like a total GFE and I'm still stunned that we both A) felt comfortable at the time to just throw caution to the wind, and B) we did this IN THE FUCKING CLUB. I'm not sure what to think at this point. I guess I'm posting this here because I'm kind of curious if anyone else has had an experience like this. How did you feel about it, and what did you do?

20 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    yes. done it. it's wonderful.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Many of us have done something like that. Mine was actually in a hotel room with my ATF, and I as just a BJ, but it was much the same experience. :)
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    For better or worse, yes on three different occasions, three different girls through the years. Thoughts that have raced through your mind are normal. Obviously you should go ahead a do a full panel STD test, should be doing that anyways IMO, if you are active. I'm clipped so the pregnancy risk wasn't in play, but I would simply ask her what type of bc she is using.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Gwen did that to me and a lot of other guys. Unanticipated sex is always exciting but keep it real. You were probably just in the right place at the right time. There have been and always will be others as long as she is a sex worker.
  • azdd
    8 years ago
    Haven't gone that far in the club, but have had some amazing OTC experiences. Congrats on writing a great story! It was fun to read and visualize. The only thing missing was a physical description of your Angel.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    If you're worried about STDs, you need to wait a few days before getting tested, to account for incubation periods. You'll also need to be retested periodically for 6 months to a year. Some of them, like HIV, can lie dormant for many months.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Sounds like she's a keeper.
  • 4lifedmv
    8 years ago
    DUDE!!! Awesome story and congrats but DUDE!!!!! SERIOUSLY your only worried about her getting pregnant and std. You need to worry about ending your life early HIV bro! FULL BLOWN AIDS theres no coming back from that. I know you were in the moment and your small head definitely got the best of you but you got to be smarter than that. Strippers hands down are probably one of the smartest ( street smarts) out there so hopefully she was clean. But do yourself a favor and get checked out std and HIV after you get checked out get another HIV test 3 to 6 months later to be sure. BE CAREFUL buddy but great story don't mean to scare you or scorn you just be smarter
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Zoomed jr coming in 2017. Chances are you're good. I can't tell you how many times I've done something silly like that and all turned out fine. Most likely worse case scenario is you get the clap which can be easily cleaned up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; banging a chick bareback doesn't automatically mean an STD - she would have to have something and even if she does does-not mean transmission is guaranteed and depending on the STD many are not easily transmittable - sorta like driving a car w/o wearing your seatbelt; it doesn't mean that you will automatically have an accident but you could so best to be on the safe-side. Many of us pervs have been SCing for 10, 15, 20+ years - the more one SCs the more shit they experience - your situation though not common, does happen and I along w/ others have been there - whether she does it w/ others or not is a case by case basis but one should assume you're not the first/only especially if she kinda initiated it. w.r.t HIV in particular; I've heard that it's barely detectable if at all in the first 3 months; so you can get checked now if you'd like but you'd have to get retested down the line. I've had some bareback miscues but I often pull out b/f exploding - I think I fear being a stripper baby-daddy more than I fear an STD -although on 2 occasions the pussy was too good and I couldn't pull out in time and exploded inside her. You're not the first guy that has been in this situation and as shailynn mentioned usually there are no repercussions but obviously anything can happen - and you gotta be careful b/c once you taste blood/that-pussy; you'll be much less inhibited and may "rinse and repeat" multiple times. As to your "relationship" w/ her - she's a sex-worker and you paid her- there doesn't have to be one and she is probably not expecting one - just take it for what is - fun pay-for-play where you both get what you want (sex for you, $$$ for her) - I would not think you have "something special" - you need to think with your big-head and not your dick - it was just sex and P4P at that, not a damn engagement - you need to ask yourself if you would really want a stripper GF and everything that comes w/ that (often drama and instability) - I doubt she will be banging your for free w/o you making her your GF but anything is possible.
  • zoomer2008
    8 years ago
    Sorry azdd, I totally missed giving the physical description, my bad! She has some hispanic blood (not Mexican, more like Spanish). She's above average in height, 5'8" I'd say. Probably 36Cx24x36. Absolutely perfect ass... She's very toned, nice muscles in her legs. Makes good use of them during her stage shows. Thin but very long sandy blonde hair, down to the top of her ass when she lets it down. (Most of the time she has it in a bun.) Her body is a strong 9+. Face is about a 7. And believe me, 4lifedmv, HIV is the thing I'm most worried about, although I have enough trust in her that she wouldn't *knowingly* risk passing that on to me if she knows she has it. I agree Papi_Chulo, I'm not expecting there's "something special". Its just I've never had someone do that to me before, much less agree to something like this without a special tip or something. Our pay-for-play was just for a standard lapdance 30-minute show. But the actions she took and the passion with which she took them was quite the surprise... In any case, I've no delusions about being in or wanting to be in a GF/BF relationship with her. But damn, for this fantasy she was selling, she deserves an Oscar... I'm just asking myself, why the fuck would she go for BBFS? A couple of thoughts: * She obviously wanted to be fucked. I'd have been satisfied with our normal non-FS routine. * She wants me to come back for more, and soon. * She's comfortable with me, for some odd reason. * She's just plain crazy. * I'm apparently as crazy as she is...... Not sure I can let this happen again. I wasn't expecting this sort of thing or I'd have been prepped for CFS and insisted upon it. My head is still spinning...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Women are often hard to understand/figure-out; and strippers are even worse - the fact they took the decision to become stripers and be naked in front of strangers and be grinding on strange men already tells you most of them are often cut from a different cloth - probably futile to try to "figure them out" or their actions/motives - at the very least it would take a lot of time and serious academic-level research/study.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"I'm not sure what to think at this point. I guess I'm posting this here because I'm kind of curious if anyone else has had an experience like this. How did you feel about it, and what did you do?" I'd guess most of us have. Part of the reasons strippers are strippers is because of poor impulse control and poor judgement, so if you do this long enough, all kinds of crazy things can happen. As much as your head is spinning, which I guarantee is affecting your judgement even if you don't think it is, I think there's very little chance -- vanishingly close to 0% -- that she hasn't done that with any other customers. Then again, despite the belief here on tuscl by a few of the members who have never been a stripper's favorite customer, that doesn't mean she does it with everyone, either. SOP is that favorite customers get things others normally don't -- just like you probably treat your favorite customer at your job a little better, too. STD testing is a must. There are anonymous services that will do a full panel for $200, if you have a wife or gf at home. Keep in mind, even if you believe she wouldn't purposely expose you to an STD, there are lots of STDs that don't always present any symptoms at all (at least in some people) -- for examples, herpes and syphilis sometimes don't present symptoms in some people. Just for peace of mind. All of the thoughts in your little bullet list are probably correct :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I remember when I lost my virginity too.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    How do you think she's become so discrete at hiding the sex? She's done it before. And please, stop calling your dick Mr. Winky.
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    Latest research says risk of female-to-male HIV transmission is about 1 in 2500 per fuck. That's when the woman is HIV positive. Not saying you should make a regular practice of it, but your bigger worries are pregnancy, antibiotic resistant clap, and the annoying non-lethal ones that stay with you the rest of your life like herpes. I've had these encounters too. They are unusual but not exceptionally rare. I have always pulled out right away but as I think back on my life I wonder if I may have been too conservative both on this and other matters.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    bare back. the only way to fly!!!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Just enjoy and and never overthink unique experiences.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Just enjoy and and never overthink unique experiences." Ace advice! My fingers are crossed that zoomer2008 Jr. is not going to be born 9 months hence.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    Nice reveal. I have also had two similar experiences and resulting STD anxieties. Checked out clean both times ...there wont be a third. After a year Both girls are still in my rotation only now I go to their place for more private FS fun. Always keep it covered and remember to travel to the club with a condom because shit happens!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion