tuscl

Santa Helpers

crazyjoe
Colorado
I went to Twin Peaks today. They are having their Santa Helpers week starting today until Xmas! I felt like a kid in a candy store! There was one 10 in a fucking bomb santa outfit and several more 8-9's. Definitely worth the trip. If there is one in your area, this is the week to go....

9 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yep, finally figured you out. You're always talking about taking a shit, but really you went to the bathroom to toss one off.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Twin Peaks has the hottest women. It buries Hooters in my area.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I noticed a former Hooters waitress was waitressing at a favorite club a few months ago.
    I figure it is only a matter of time before she starts stripping.
    She waited on me once at Hooters. She was the worst waitress there. Rude and she practically threw my bill at me.
    I should have dined and dashed that day. She will fit in perfectly there. Watch a bitch.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I meant what a bitch.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Whenever I go to a breastaurant like Hooters or Twin Peaks, I remember I could eat lunch in my favorite strip club and then fuck a dancer. These breastaurants need to step up their game.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ we don't all lice in Detroit
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Live not lice
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    wow, I had no idea that Hooters was a place that customers went to get BH, too. I mean, the whole vibe seems like "YEAH WE AREN'T WEARING MUCH, BUT DON'T GET ANY IDEAS"
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Was a Hooters I use to go to quite a bit, and knew for a fact about half the day shift there also danced at night at a couple of local clubs. Found this out by one of my buddies telling the one waitress how he would love to see her out of her top, and she told him where he could.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion