Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This teacher DIDN'T have sex with her students.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

lil larryfishsticks in trouble again at school.

He's gonna be grounded from his Xbox for a long time after this incident!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Gross.

(Was she hot?) lol

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ doubt it. I never remember any hit home ec teachers.

Good think Juice isn't a home ec teacher. "These are delicious, I especially like the frosting."

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

This is messed up. An incident like this destroyed a taco bell once. Something extra in the sour creme. All the guys were fired

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

The kids should have been made to eat the evidence.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I agree with gawker.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Maybe she'll think twice the next time she doesn't have sex with a student.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

You think she smacked her lips and said, "Good, but a little salty. B+"?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"Oh come Mrs Smith give me an A, I worked extra hard on the frosting."

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement