tuscl

Sucking breasts during dance

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Monday, December 12, 2016 1:23 PM
I was taking lap dance from hot blonde in non extrastop club. When I felt her breath they were soft and firm and handful.before the end of first song she almost put her right boob in front of my lips and lips accidentally touched her nipple.She said no kiss . I said ok. She asked if she can continue. I said yes.Her dance was so good,couldnt say no. In the middle of second song she asked to go for champagne room.I said next time,she told that I said same thing last time. She may not know that this is my first time taking dance from her.Before ending second song she asked if she could continue.I asked if I can suck your breasts in next song.She said no and I said I am good with 2 songs. She has best boobs in that club.

27 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago
    Wow. Sometimes I forget just how good we have it here in Detroit for SC's. If you don't have a pair of tits in your mouth by halfway into the first song, you've got yourself a "one and done" girl in the D.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you are not getting what you want then save your $$$ for someone who will give it to you.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I know and I have stopped with one dance if no tits in my mouth.I did this on same night it happened . But this girl was the hottest and gave best Dance so gave her second chance. And my favourite wasn't there that night. Well I have another club for tit sucking.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I love this. My fav who is Latina has B cups and lovely chocolate nipples that look like Hershey kisses and she lets me suck on them to my hearts content!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I don't think that I have ever been denied boob feeding. You have my sympathies.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Its all in the nipple.
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    I pass on it, but I do appreciate when its offered.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Why do you pass on it you silly goose?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front room friendliness. DFKing, tittie squeezing and sucking, and most anything else with you pants up. Letting girls sell you dances is a chumps game. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe goosman is lactose intolerant
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Yes much of what you want here is available front room at many clubs and dive bars. If I can't get any special attention out front in a dark corner I would never consider taking them to the back. Titty sucking out front ? Absolutely ! I go to dive bars and strip clubs where they do table dancing, chair dancing out front. I usually pick a table back by the wall. The girl faces me with her top off. He back is to the DJ and from the back it just looks like she's rubbing her tits in my face. But I'm instead sucking away on those beautiful nipples. Lots of ways to skin a cat !
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Maybe goosman is thinking of those all other customers that sucked her tits before him?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    larry, who gives a fuck about that YOLO!
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    Must be nice to not have to deal with pasties.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I often ask if I can suck her tits if I get dances. If the answer is anything other than an unequivocal yes I say no.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Have to say I'm a boob man, love to suck on nipples, unless they squirt
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If she says no to the titties I usually ask about her pussy. It paid off once. There was nothing to lose and nothing ventured, nothing gained. Any other cliches fit here?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Monk......in the area I live in.......the dancers are required to wear pasties......so I know exactly what you mean. But I don't club in my area often. Pasties AND over-priced dances = NOT WORTH IT! in my experience, most (not all, some don't allow it) dancers will allow you to suck their titties. ever since i've gone for it, i can't recall ever being denied. now i had some dancers who would let me suck a lot more than others........but i've been pleasantly surprised how many of them are OK with it. though it probably helps that i've purchased VIP from them on pretty much all these scenarios
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Titty sucking is the shit.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You just got to get her loosened up and friendly with you, and in the front room. You don't need to have a discussion about it with her. Just refuse "wanna dance" offers and try to get her onto your lap, onto the sofa next to you. Feed her money to show appreciation, but not to buy services. Often you should be getting saturated with titties in the face and DFKing. In our Santa Clara County clubs, no. Strictly regulated. But in most places, sounds like yes. And in our underground circuit, of course that was possible. SJG
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Exactly ! In the dive bars and titty bars, titty sucking is standard procedure in the front room. You have to be discreet about it but most of the girls will be shoving tittys in your mouth as she does her topless dance for you in a secluded area of the front room. In the dive bars there is lots of anything goes except for FS. FS would be a back room deal.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Thank guys for replies. This one medium tier not low end or high end and also not all dancers allow tatty sucking.Few allowed me to do it.I can try in vip with this [view link] rapport before I go to vip.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    good to try in any dance.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front room, get friendly with her in the front room. Don't need to have a discussion about it with her, just let her get softened up and keep feeding her money. Titty sucking is no big deal. SJG Babylon the Great [view link]
  • SoCalResident
    6 months ago
    Really love sucking on boobs. In fact, that is the exclusive reason of why I go to the clubs in the first place. Even if I manage to get a HJ, I still expect to suck on her nipples beforehand. To that end, I’ve always asked ahead of time to make sure she will be providing me with that perk. In one instance I got a girl who was lactating. For me, that was extra special. She went out of her way to squirt some into my mouth as well as encourage me to suck it directly from her nipples. One girl at a local club (back around 2000) told me her prices up front. “Twenty dollars topless, forty dollars fully nude, AND you can suck my tits.” She also talked me into an HJ for another extra amount I can’t remember. Over the years I also made use of another regular girl at a different club who I would see almost every time I visited. Although she considered tit sucking a bit cringey for men to do that to her, she was OK with it every time I showed up. And she apologized she did not have any breast milk to give me. Well, you can’t have everything.
  • Jascoi
    6 months ago
    nipple play and sucking a big plus. especially lactating.. a big plus plus!
  • SoCalResident
    6 months ago
    Should also mention that twenty years ago or so, early in my days when I went to strip clubs, it was rather difficult to find any girls willing to let me suck their tits. As the years went on, it started to get easier. Eventually, hardly any girl would say no to the request. I can’t say for sure, but I think the activity should be a regular menu item. Put a sign out front: “Tit sucking available here.” Along with a simple drawing/graphic of the act. A man can dream. I once printed up a few business cards with the simple question printed on it: “May I suck your tits in the VIP room?” I never did try actually using one, though. But it would make it a bit more discreet than asking the question aloud, to be sure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion