tuscl

Tobita shinchi Osaka Japan

nemesisk7
Putero
Guys have you seen this red ight district one of the most interesting in my view the girls are on public display like amsterdam. Germany, Korea,Belgium , Colombia, Mexico. but are kneeled down with outfits and other decorations and I guess the rooms are upstairs ??? all japanese I assume anyone been there ? tried this girls ?

7 comments

• Digitech
    8 years ago
    I've heard of it. But my understanding is that there are very high quality girls, but they only go with Japanese customers (not even Asian guys from other countries).
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Read about it here:

http://pinkvisitor.com/tobita-shinchi/

I was stationed in Japan during 64/65 but never got to Osaka. Did Tokyo a few times but the local bars right out side of the base gates had plenty of bar girls(prostitutes). No quick time. They were always all nighters.
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    the area seems big like Tijuanas, looks like tokyo is not the only place to go in Japan
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    I hope some will accept some foreigners or if you look somewhat japanese?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    They'll fuck white guys. I have a buddy who loves hookers and strippers as much as everyone here and he spent some time there for work. They loved him, 6'2" blonde dude who works out everyday, probably don't see many guys like him come around. Still talks about it to this day, probably because he lost his job, lives in him mom's basement and doesn't have much to talk about.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Osaka girls. High end and worth it. Yes they do love Amercans, but discreet about it.
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    at night seems best when all the houses are open
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion