shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

15 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hey look it's SJGs new girlfriend!!!
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Any guy that paid to fuck her should be sectioned.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, is this what you are doing up in your mom's attic, copying Jeffrey Dahlmer of Milwaukee and doing brain surgery experiments on how to make people into zombies for your sexual pleasure?

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    SJG is really the worst at trying to come back with insults.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Again, not in Floridian; )
  • ime
    8 years ago
    25 myrtle beach is kind of the Florida of the Carolinas
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ that's funny.
  • K
    8 years ago
    It is obvious she has at least one serious disease. Who in their right mind would take a chance with her? I can't imagine getting hard enough to do anything with her.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    you mean you would't giver her the patented Lloyd Schoene Toda La Noche treatment?
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    you mean would the sleepy time rapist jump her bones?

well of course. even zombies have to sleep sometime don't they? hmmmm
  • Array
    8 years ago
    What is it with newspapers and these prostitution and strip club busts? Are they in cahoots with LE to make the sex trade as unattractive as possible? I can't recall any newspaper pictures of strippers or prostitutes where I've found any of them at all attractive. It almost makes me think there's a plot to embarrass the johns, not only because they were caught with a prostitute but that they were caught with a really, really ugly girl engaging in prostitution!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "SJG is really the worst at trying to come back with insults."

You noticed that too huh? :D
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Maybe he will read someone else's book on giving back insults and try to use it as his own. As we know he only has experiences that he has read from other people.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Wait a minute guys! We don't know how her body is. Doggie style with a paper bag and it's all good!!!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    IME, that or he'll just google it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion