tuscl

Update please

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I've been busy lately getting more sex than Bill Clinton at the White House pool, but frankly from what I've noticed in my occasional visits the discussions seem to have been kinda boring lately. Can somebody please give me an update. Why do things suck? Is there something good that i missed? Is everybody still shitting in Larry's cornflakes. Do I need to post another DS sex story to spice things up?

13 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i think most people are bummed out about the election. i know i am. and i voted for the egotistical man. and the stupid shitting on some peoples. maybe we could use another ds sex story,
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    YES, YES, on another DS sex story!!!
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I thought this place was about talking about these ladies, but apparently its not. I'm here to talk about ladies & clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ agreed.

The extreme negative meta is completely uncalled for.

As I see it, the rest of it is fine.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Yes John, entertain us.......

Natalie Wood
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rNiHirV…
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yes I think we need a new story. Most discussions have been x person giving x person a hard time.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Trolling has been a big problem recently. Fighting and bickering used to happen in the comments, but others have been posting attacks in fellow mongers as discussion topics. That kinda kills the enthusiasm for perusing discussion topics.

Just being the holiday season may have something to do with it as well. No reasonable monger is down because of an election (which actually went quite well)
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    I've been making out in the from room for years gearing up for GFE OTC.

Lap dances are a chumps game, and strippers should t be used for wjaculatory services.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    True. It was a dancer who told me, "Don't use strip clubs for sexual gratification, as that is perverted."

Well, ejaculatory services is what I take this to mean, you just want the girl to, as LKD82 calls it, "bust a nut".

If you make a regular practice of that, all you are doing is paying money to exacerbate your own sexual frustration.

Sex is a two way thing. Done well, it is mind blowing for both parties.

So as I see it, there are two uses for strip clubs:

1. To imbibe a sexual aesthetic, the dolled up hotties, sometimes a great deal of openness. Then you re-create this in your own life.

2. If you want some kind of outside relationships with strippers.

Notice that neither of these requires going very often.

Yes indeed, when he wants to be JimG can be a nice guy.

SJG

HK Bar video, not much more than little chains. This might not stay up long.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnF0_aJj…
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    good hk clip. i recognized some girls and numerous waiters and 'el monstro' from adelitas as he walked by.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I've been coming here way less because it reminds me Trump is President and that bums me out. Also been clubbing less because of the holidays; I have a full months work to do in three weeks this month.

I got a couple more dances from the 18 year old I posted about a few weeks ago, and mileage has improved. Apparently she's also a cam girl.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    justme62,

Thanks for commenting on that HK Bar video. I don't know how long it will stay up. Also, people are talking about extreme suck face sessions in these bars. I think the videos of this are the ones which get taken down first.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    this just in. san_jose_guy the underground mexican hat dancing fanatic and sleepy time rapist is still an idiot. that is all
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion