tuscl

Best Clubs in Phoenix

allenjoon
West Virginia
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 8:12 PM
Hey Guys and Girls, I am going to be in Phoenix Nov 30 to Dec 06. Wondering if anyone can point me to the best clubs in the area with what we all want if you catch the drift! Thanks in advance! Scrub, that your territory, right?

9 comments

• WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Lots of clubs here. We all like different types of women, services, etc. Have you read the many reviews we have written? You've found the club reviews section on this site?
  • allenjoon
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah, Had my sights set on Hiliter but after raid, I dont know.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    The raid at Hi Liter was almost a month ago. I've been there twice since, and things are gradually getting better. You are not going to be here for 2 weeks, so it'll be that much closer to normal by then.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    HiLiter, Bourbon Street, & Christies in Tempe (not Phoenix) seem to be the 3 most popular
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Blue Moon, Chicas, Bandaids and BSC. Hi Liter sucks now after they got raided a couple weeks back.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Hiliter does suck. I'm with rock and would t go. Last time I was there a girl said to another guy that he could t do that, and he said "that's never been said here before!" He immediately got up and left after paying her for one song.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I was at HiLiter this week, early evening, and had a banging good time, in VIP. No great fun out on the floor for sure. I was happily surprised.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Centerfolds is a good club. Best pole dancing in the valley if you are into that.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The three clubs listed by Papi are the best in my opinion. But I haven't been to Hi Liter since the raid or raids.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion