Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Ultimate PL.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I want my ashes spread at a strip club

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Wow...fuck that fagget ass Shit

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

We have a club here in Detroit where after the club owner died, his ashes were in an urn behind the bar. He clubbed on after death !!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm getting flushed down a McDonald's toilet

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Shadow you skipping Follies today so you can got the funeral? :)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

VBD - Yeah. You know how much I love The Blue Flame Lounge. I hope they are playing some good rap today. :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Take a Glock and make it rain, shadowcat. LOL

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I hope he doesn't get over-counted on the dances, that would add insult to injury - I can just see it now, his peeps asking strippers to come give dances to their boy (I hope they have the sense to not grind on his ashes)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement