tuscl

The Ideal Ass

How would you describe your definition of the ideal ass?

I prefer thick heart-shaped asses that bounce with every footstep. They should be firm enough to have that bubble, but soft enough to smother your lap. If the girl has wide hips and thick thighs to match, I'm extra happy.

5 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I prefer a nicely shaped natural ass. heart shape is preferred. I have had the privilege of experiencing that a few times. Big big asses I will tolerate but if they're fake... I just consider it a waste. I can certainly understand that a girl with a flat ass would want to have some enhancement. but be reasonable girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm into AA dancers thus I like what the OP likes - I like big round asses w/ wide-hips & thick thighs, & I like it when the ass sticks up and out
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Jada Stevens
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Not flat. I'm more of an ass-man than a breast man. Flat means sedentary which is not healthy. I like variety. Ideally she'd have a 0.7 waist-to-hip ratio. *bites lip* Mmm. 'Dat ass.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    First, the perfect ass needs the perfect life support system surrounding it. A slim, firm, but curvy dancer's body, and non-working vocal cords. Ha ha! Just kidding about the vocal cords! No I'm not!

Okay, the ass: perfect heart shape, moderate projection (although on a slim body, moderate projection is still impressive).

Asshole: It should be reasonably close in pigment to the skin surrounding it. Not much much darker, and not shockingly more pink (which is why I don't love redhead's assholes, usually). Obviously, I like an asshole that does not have skin tags from previous hemmorhoids, but for the most part, this is only an option on younger women.

Smell: obviously, the less the better. I know what you're thinking: this is strictly a matter of hygiene. As a qualified medical professional, I chuckle in derision at what a moron you are. Obviously, you can't get past lack of hygiene, but even with great hygiene, if she's unlucky enough to have a sphincter that lets through even a little fluid, it'll smell. I had a gf whose asshole I could only lick in the shower ... She was perfect fresh immediately afterwards, but even an hour later, she was getting a little funky. Another girl I dated, had no detectable smell 5 hours after she showered. That was all just genetic luck, they were both clean women
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion