Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Never wear white pants to a strip club. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (2)

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Progress marches on: adidas.com

Too bad for the guys who just shelled out $49 for white track pants. I guess they can still impress the strippers with Jewry, though.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I was in a common lap dance room a while back and an obvious rooky put his hand between the sofa cushions and pulled it out with a blood stained tampon with the string wrapped around his finger. I do not what was worse seeing that or the thought that a dancers had removed that tampon for someone to put something into its place in the dance room. While I have no problem with period intercourse under the right conditions(like a towel under her and a shower available) having a dancer go cowgirl on my lap while OTR with things just sticking out of your fly is off putting.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement