tuscl

Offer from Rick's in Vegas

Monday, January 31, 2011 12:53 PM
First of all let me mention that the women at Rick's are not as hot as the babes you find at Spearmint Rhino or Sapphire's. That said - I know the head bouncer at Rick's - Joey - and he said he would take care of any of my friends that are in town. I consider all TUSCL members to be my 'friends'!! That means you can get in without the usual $30 cover charge if you ask for Joey and say you are a friend of mine. He does not know my TUSCL handle - so tell him that "Ron from Boston" sent you. That should be enough to get you in for free - but please give at least $10 for a tip. That way he'll keep letting us in! Joey is ususally off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and so don't expect him to be there then - and when he does work he doesn't get there until 9PM. If you are with a group he'll send a car for you. Anyway - tell him I said hello and have fun at Rick's! -K

3 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Sure thing, Joey. :))
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    in your review you mentioned that you went on locals night. Maybe that is why he was able to let you slip in for free by just marking you down as a local. On other nights it might not be as easy for him to let you in. Also cover charge is nice to have waived but don't be a fool and go to clubs simply for the free cover. From my experiences, the clubs here in Columbus with lots of free cover promotions are also the clubs with the lowest mileage in their lap dances.
  • Knightline
    13 years ago
    Joey will let me and my 'friends' in anytime he's there. Just say "Ron from Boston" sent you!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion