tuscl

The best state for weed

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
The best selection off weed anywhere is Denver. Great selection, lots of competition, competitive prices with real sales. And out off state residents can now buy a full gram at every store. Not that id ever do that.

13 comments

• NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    That is true, although it's a city. So Colorado is definitely at the top of the list.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    The best state for weed is California
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The weed from colorado is so good it'll make you forget the difference between a city and a state.
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    Oregon is up and coming. Stopped in a shop and walked out with some awesome product. As a non-resident.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    California weed is very good in quality, but there are other factors such as availability. Sure I can go to Venice beach and probably find someone with weed within minutes, but if I went just a little farther to, say, Santa Monica, narcs would probably be everywhere. Venice would also have a few undercovers to look out for. To buy it legally you need a license specifically for it.

In Colorado you can just walk into a weed shop and pick out what you want. There are some restrictions (you can only buy/carry a certain amount), and probably must smoke on private property, much that's pretty much it. Super easy.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I've been to stores in oregon. They are nowhere close to the variety, selection, and prices in colorado.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    As long as weed isn't legal in NY I don't care
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Guns are barely legal in New York, so I assume there's little hope for weed. That's why I travel to more liberally minded states.
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    Not as good as Amsterdam
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    js69. question. has there been an increase of car accidents in colorado because of weed? btw i am a 420 sympathetic. i can't enjoy it presently because i am a trucker.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Colorado has California beat right now.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I believe the Feds recently announced they're going to make it easier for medical research to be done on weed which should see it moved to a schedule 2 or 3. That combined with more states legalizing, I know it's on the ballot in Nevada this year, should move us closer to widespread legalization.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decade or so North Carolina is selling me weed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion