Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My next cheat day im having this

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I've been successful in eating an Adkins diet

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

When are the cheat days? Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm glad your back at giving me Shit..I was starting to miss it shailynn

Yo we need to figure out a fun date to meet up with Vince in Detroit some time after winter 2017

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Telll me it doesn't come with your special sauce.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol...no special sauce Vince

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

A 6 minute review for a thirty second spot. I can't tell what is grosser the food or the ego. What is it like having a chin that is thicker than your neck?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yeah

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I know what the Adkins diet is. All the steaks, pork chops, and bacon you want

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Looks good especially if you are looking forward to it. My suggestion is EAT HALF and then throw the rest away.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mikey lol yeah buddy lol

Dominic that's solid advice for that Donuts ice cream in my shorts sandmitch

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement