• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bank roll of about $60 for the season
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You guys buy hookers but don't gamble ?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yep. I don't have the gambling gene/bone. Whatever euphoric high some get from gambling ... I don't have it / I don't get it. Gambling is nothing but anxiety for me. My head gets saying to me "yo, self, you work too hard for your money to do this."

I didn't help that I grew up around an uncle with an unhealthy gambling habit/addiction. He made $90K a year and was married and those kids and that family where always more broke than us kids with a single mom who only made $18K. He was fast sprinter and was always running from people he owned money to for gambling debts. For that matter I was also around a lot of unhealthy men with infidelity problems (towards my mom). Main part of the reason I can't "cheat" either. It reminds me that I might turn into those male "pieces of shit". I made a promise to my young self at least. I am slowly getting over it.

I just don't get the thrill from gambling. I hope that explains at least explains the gambling part.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I don't get that kind of gambling either Dominic

I gamble for the enjoyment of the game.

Bank roll will be $20k but I will only wager $100 a game or bet or tournament but u get my point

If you are worrying when you gamble then your playing to high stakes for your bankroll

Gambling in my opinion should be similar to strip clubbing. Enjoying the atmosphere, the entertainment, socialize with other costumers, laugh, win, lose and party it yet with attractive bitches that desire my bank roll lol...
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Gambling should never be let's go bet the mortgage on lucky Red 7 lol

That is morons in my book
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I play online because I enjoy the long Shot.

If u don't allow luck to find u then it never will

Getting $3 into $1m is getting it in good in my book

That would make for some fun strip club funds lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lol juice your bankroll isn't $20k!!!!!!

It's more like $20
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    .20¢ bets then lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion