Needing a males perspective on which clubs in Ft Worth I can work at

Im in the Ft Worth area in Texas and I am what you consider the 'thick' type I know because of my body my clubs are narrowed down to more urban clubs since I'll have a better chance getting hired (I'm African so that should help me too hopefully) but my main question for the men in this area is which clubs that aren't too trashy do you usually go to see your favorite dancers at? I do have a big behind on me so I'm not worried about attracting my customers I just need to know the best clubs that'll hire a chick like me getting some specific clubs from some of you customers or regulars that usually go in the Ft Worth/Dallas area would help me out because I'm kinda nervous about getting into the game but I've gotta start somewhere thanks

19 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I shit on Dukey boys head
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Iused to live in Dallas & used to know rhe DFW scene pretty-sell but I moved away from the area 6+years ago & haven't been back in fhe ara in close to 4years but I still keep up w^ the reviews.

As you may know a lot clubs do not hhire many black dancers especially if they're thick.

In Ft Worth Flash Dancer & Stilleto are both black clubs but IDK hiw good fhey may be money -wise.

In Dallas there are several black clubs & two mixed clubs that seem to hire black dancers - Pandoras is full-nude BYOB & is Latinas and black dancers but when I used to visit it was only busy on Cr & Sat nights - XTC Dallas seems mixed also & BYOB I believe (have never visited XTC but reviews seem good).

Are you looking for any tupe of club (black, mixed) or a specific one?
  • Jessiestarr
    8 years ago
    Oh okay well there's a lot of urban clubs I wish I could work in the white clubs but no way in hell, mixed wise in sure there were more I had a friend who told me to go to Cabaret North Dallas but It's pretty pretty urban which isn't me but I can still fit in
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    When I did recon at Pandora's, it was a slow dive with one it girl dancer who was the only dancer selling any dances. At least XTC Dallas vastly outnumber dancers and at $10 per table dance it shouldn't be as hard to sell.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Bucks Wild in Dallas is also full-nude mixed & may hire thick black dancers but not sure.

With respect to black Dallas clubs, there's:

+ Onyx
    + Cabaret North
    + Black Orchid
    + DGs (AA but girls tend to be on the slim side)
    + Black Diamonds

IDK if all fheae are still open & I haven't visited some of them since I don't live in the area anymore but AFAIK they are not too hood - I can't really recommend a specific club b/c it's been a good while since I visited them, but ypu can get VIP & read some reviews (you can get VIP by writing a review of a club you know/visited or paying for a month).
  • Jessiestarr
    8 years ago
    Okay thanks Papi! And Black Orchid is actually closed down now but I've never heard of AFAIK I'll check it out! And also will do
  • Jessiestarr
    8 years ago
    Okay thanks Papi! And Black Orchid is actually closed down now but I've never heard of AFAIK I'll check it out! And also will do
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I shit on Dukey boys head
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Bucks Ft Worth is mixed & hires some black dancers & there is also Bucks Dallas but Ft Worth is better - Bucks is not upscale per se and mid-tier clubs may hire some black dancers.

You can try the mixed clubs that have been mentioned & see if they are a fit,
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL - AFAIK is not a club it's short for "as far as I know"
  • Jessiestarr
    8 years ago
    Okay will do and oops okay I thought you probably meant something else didn't know that!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago

We need more info...

Show us your tits.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'm with Flagooner (never will pass on wanting to see tits) but just wanted to add a Good Luck and I hope you do well at whatever club you find. Break a Leg, Jessie- and more power to you !!!!
  • Jessiestarr
    8 years ago
    Lol thanks but I'm not sure how to even put pics on here and I'm also scared that someone I know could see me as well after all my profile picture is the same sorry about that
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL - you don't have to do anything you don't like, but if you wanna throw a dog a bone you can post some sexy pics on imgbox.com then post the link to them on here (you can omit your face if you wanna maintain your privacy)
  • Jessiestarr
    8 years ago
    Eh y'all have fun with your bone to see what your working with but these are defs are coming down by the end of the day...
    http://imgbox.com/rrIb7gwN
    http://imgbox.com/6zBf5KN8
    http://imgbox.com/hOPcnvCq
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nice bb - I love chocolate & I like what you're working with !!!
  • Jessiestarr
    8 years ago
    That was extremely fast lol but thanks!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    We're extremely horny guys - you're dealing with professionals here :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion