tuscl

Everyone wants to avoid paying covers, even these people...

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:11 PM

12 comments

• Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    I thought hot girls would just flash their boobs to get into clubs for free...But I guess too many people have seen their boobs.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Never heard of them but if you can't afford the cover charge, you shouldn't be going there.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Cara can afford it alright SC.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I always try to get in free... or maybe for one drink.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    londonguy - I assumed in this case she could. I was referring to the rest of strip club goers. I don't look for coupons to save $10 but if the club charges $30 like some do, I don't go there.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol it's funny that the people who could most easily afford it are too cheap to pony up. Some of these celebrities and their sense of entitlement is ridiculous. Kudos to that club for not giving in to them.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Talk about entitlement. It also sounds like they had a big group they wanted to get in. 3 hot girls is a lot easier than 3 hot girls, their boyfriends and entourages.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I've heard of the sports hot dogs trying to muscle their way into The Penthouse Club. Barry Sanders used to get comped all the time at The Landing Strip.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Cover charge is used to reduce demand or to keep the riffraff out or for revenue sharing. Usually regulars or patrons who buy drinks or those who tip generously often don't have to pay cover. Also some price elasticity comes into play. Some people take exception to haggling. As long as everyone gets paid it seems fine to me. I'd be OK paying a higher cover if it meant lower drink prices or if it removed the house cut on the dances. Otherwise I'm happy to feed the dancers and let the dancers feed everyone else. The celebrities and sports stars want to avoid cover, visibly, because it makes them seem like VIPs who are 'in' with the staff, management, or the owners. It's a status or bravado thing. Being part of the 'in' crowd. But it works better when it's earned or freely given and not demanded or taken. IMO.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Shameful. I understand that Amber Heard (after having kicked her beard.....er I mean HUSBAND) to the curb would be jonesin' for some hot pussy, but c'mon! Pay your way, girlfriend!
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Not sure boyfriends were involved :-) Cara has a girlfriend and the other two are bi.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    People forget that the EASIEST way to get rich is to spend as little as possible. MANY, and I mean MANY celebrities don't buy much clothes. Many of the "glamorous" outfits are donated to them to promote the product.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion