Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Broken Hearted

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Here I sat all beoken hearted. I came to shit and only farted...

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

There you sit inhaling smelly vapors Some one stole the toilet paper. Should I leave or sit and linger Or will I just have to use my finger

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

When Adam was a little lad before toilet paper was invented He wiped his ass on a tuft of grass and walked away contented

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Could be worse, crazyjoe. Before I sat and farted, I shit my pants again.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Vince that's called Sharting!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Crazy, isn't that the beginning to a Bon Jovi song

Profile picture for motownkid
motownkid
•

lol - shit jokes love them - u guys are killing me...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Soeone pulled my finger

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Someone pulled my finger

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement