tuscl

ATTITUDE--Massage parlor girls vs strippers-have you tried both ................

Wednesday, January 14, 2004 12:55 AM
Here is what someone wrote: Went to visit Tokyo Spa in Providence from an ad in the Boston Phoenix and from reviews here. The Tokyo is now closed - a neighbor told me it was raided and shut down last month. So off to Shanghai Massage on Mineral Spring Rd. Was greeted by a Korean lady, paid the $70 for an hour, and was led upstairs by a younger Korean lady. The table shower was like nothing I've ever experienced - the previous reviews were correct - she scrubbed EVERY square inch of me with bare hands and soap. What a feeling - very erotic. After the shower, she dried me off with towel and led me to massage room. This isn't a cheap massage like you'd get at the Danish in Kittery, this was the real thing. While mssaging my thighs and in so doing touching the rather excitable areas of my body, she asked (or rather, motioned questioningly) if I wanted my Johnson massaged. Oh Yes, I replied, nice and slow please. She teased for a while and put on a condom and stroked me to completion and cleaned me up. I expected to get dressed and go like at other places, but she continued to massage me for the remainder of the hour and dressed me before I left. The only thing I would have preferred is if she would have been naked, too. She did barer beautiful chest for a while and let me play with her there, but her pants stayed on. All in all, a great hours' experience for the money - I gave her an extra $60. to say thanks and told her I'd be back.

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion