Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Wanna take a ride?

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Or fly? Pretty cool.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I want to try it!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'll watch for awhile, crazyjoe.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ hopefully I will do a good job entertaining you Vince

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^

And not break anything or land on anybody although that also could be entertaining.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Did anybody else think "green goblin" while watching that?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

yeah, the Silver Surfer too

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Wow - very impressive - and the scenery is bad-ass too.

I wonder how fast it goes and how long can it stay up in the air.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement