tuscl

cumming inside your stripper during a LDK

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, June 22, 2016 11:30 PM
So I'm wearing this ultra thin under armor shorts. If you hold these black shorts up to light you can see through them their so thin. Dancer was giving me a full nude lap dance heavy grinding different positions focused on my pulsating member. Then Booooom !!!! She was cow girl ridding me with my dick shoved into her pussycat. My jizz went all the way threw my shorts and filled her creamy pie up When she felt it she was so turned on she just pushed me in deeper while she kicked her head back, arched her back and let out this soft sensual moan. This bitch is crazy but I had a good time. $75 for three dances with $50 for making it happen so $125 total U boys ever get a full nude dances like this

10 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    "my pulsating member".......... Great writing!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol....thanks
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    hell yea but several times the dancer didnt know i exploded! no extra tip required
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    This is true Funny how some are clueless
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    juicebox69, which of these best characterizes your story? She removed your "pulsating member" from your underwear and put said member in her pussy. Your cum shot through your underwear and into her pussy. She somehow put your pulsating member in her pussy without removing it from your underwear. All of these options are ace. I'm just seeking clarity!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Let him who has ears let them hear
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Never had it happen - but the under armor shorts are both thin and stretchy - so I see how it could. Excellent writing - pulsating member! Lol!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good work ldk
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juicy is making shit up again.
  • Anthony_sz
    8 years ago
    Lol mesh shorts with no underwear are the best hehe
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion