Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

i herd JS69 looks like forrest gump

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

That's what the boys at the Detroit 17 crew is saying

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

No way, Juice. You gotta stop smelling those bath salts.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bath salts music video

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I heard Juicy looks like Action Bronson.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

True

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I look just like him clothing and all just add a bold spot like a frier and u got juice

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

another one to gain insight to what I look like

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^are you Chumlee from Pawn Stars

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

not really. you really would be surprised how dead on I look and dress like action Bronson

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I look like Denzil Washingtin

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Not really sure who Action Bronson is but I took my impression from the U-Tube vid you posted. BTW I thought John Smith looked more like a shorter version of The Professor, from Gilligan's Island, Papi thought so also, that's how he described him. Or maybe a stockier version of Mathew Perry from the newest version of the Odd Couple.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mo head lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shadow looks like pinhead

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement