18 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago

True dat

You know what I'm sayin

http://youtu.be/vHtslee38bI
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Not to mention, their faces are buried in their smart phones.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Who you calling boy ?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ...they all look alike, to me.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You crackers
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Us old farts wouldn't be caught dead with our faces buried in our smart phones, juice. LOL
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    ^How many of you older white guys here wear New Balance shoes?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol with velcro lol
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    @Nina

Steph Curry is getting roasted over his New Balance shoes, but I love them. The guys on ESPN are calling them shoes "you would only see in a urologist's office in Florida". Lol

I have only worn New Balance walking shoes my entire adult life. Guys with large feet (hint, hint) prefer them over Nike. I've tried on Nike and other brands but they're too narrow.

Yeah I'm an old white guy - but I still like the simple white shoes.

• NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Point made...

Anyway, Steph's shoes are Under Armour, not New Balance, and quite comfortable. I ordered myself a pair of pink ones with a matching UA workout outfit. Once it all arrives I will actually start working out.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Oops my mistake. You're right. They're Under Armour. People keep comparing them to New Balance.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah I wear NB also because of the same thing the wide size that Nike doesn't do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I have the opposite problem - I'm small-boned & have narrow feet & find regular Nikes often too wide for me - I use to wear NB but latrey have been wearing ASICS Gel, find them very comfortable and fit me well - the top-front is also made of a soft mesh instead of leather & I find that adds to the comfort as I find fhe mesh less constricting/tight than leather.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    So know one wears steal toe boots like I do ?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I've worn Nikes, Adidas, UA, Asics - and currently I'm enjoying about 10 months with my first pair of UA running shoes - good quality and very light.

I've never worn New Balance - just seems like sneakers for old over weight dudes - with elastic waistbands -
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I like Adidas and Asics for my gym shoes. I wear Allen Edmonds for everything else (except work boots). AE sells shoes and boots in various sizes, widths, and lasts (where 'last' is the shape of the foot or sole bottom). I was never one who wore "tennis shoes" everywhere.

http://www.allenedmonds.com/shoes-101/la…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion