tuscl

Portland stripper killed by stabbing.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A woman died after being stabbed at a Northeast Portland strip club late Wednesday night, police said.

The woman was stabbed at Club Skinn, 4523 N.E. 60th Ave., and died at the scene, Portland police said in a news release. Police said they detained one person who may have been involved in the stabbing.

The club's website describes it as a "long time established neighborhood full nude bar with a cozy comfy party atmosphere."

The location has been connected to violence in the past. A 33-year-old man died and a 21-year-old woman was injured in an overnight shooting outside the club in 2013, according to a previous Oregonian/OregonLive report.

And in January 2011, a man celebrating his 24th birthday was shot and killed outside the club, which was at that time called JD's Bar and Grill, according to the report.

Wednesday's stabbing is under investigation. There's no apparent public safety risk, police said.

The investigation may affect traffic on 60th Avenue near Prescott Street for several hours, police said. Officers responded to the club around 11:35 p.m.

No additional information was available early Thursday morning.

5 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Now we know what happened to ClarkPort
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Doesn't say if it was a stripper or a customer. I've been to this place a few times and have texted with one of the strippers there but haven't communicated with her in over a year.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol

His song did say over and over again

"You hurt me so bad"
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I got to say this, in memory of Alucard

BAN ALL KNIVES!

(that really used to set him off.)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago