tuscl

so im fuckin this stripper right

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
And this bitch trying to upsell me. I'm already ball's deep in her vagina and she believes theirs more to sell . WTF ?

So while I'm pounding away at her pussycat I call the bouncer in just to let him know I'm not paying any extra for this. I said he needs to get the management involved.

By this time the manager comes back and ask what is the problem. I'm mouth fuckin this bitch and now she has nothing to say. I say look buddy I'm not paying extra for this because it's bull shot to get upselled while already in da pussy juices.

I informed me that I need to finish up and leave. WTF ? Really me the paying customer ?

Bull shit

20 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yep
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    No tip ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Just the tip lol
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    No Pie ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Just cake lol
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Friend, there is an entire menu of kink and fetish you are failing to tap. Or maybe she was going to invite her dancer friend (or busty bartender) to join in?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Good point
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I know the tatted and pierced goth-type dancers aren't popular amoung TUSCL mongers, but I like them. They do stuff my wife won't do. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I love those kinds of bitches. My home town is crawling with them and my Home Town Club
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

No spit? Swallow?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Just choked
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Y
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    she sounds like ROB
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Give'm hell Juice

You should've kept pounding her up the ass all the way to your van so you'd get yo's money's worth.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think if you know the girl a bit more before proceeding, it will tend to work out. Wires can get crossed, especially if you are just letting girls sell you dances.

And Dominic77, is what you are describing that these girls do that your wife won't your idea of marital fidelity?

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's disrespectful for a dancer to up the price when you are balls deep in the good stuff.

Sadly there's no recourse for this sort of thing.

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Slap that bitch
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sheesh, juice. Which club, I'll have come down there and partake.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion