tuscl

OT - It Was Only a Matter of Time

magicrat
North Carolina
Tuesday, June 14, 2016 12:33 PM

10 comments

• magicrat
    8 years ago
    A preacher of the Word leading folks in the teaching of Jesus Christ our Lord.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck that faggot preacher man
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    You'd imagine someone named Jimenez would be more careful about advocating a government round up.

Sad and awful. Not a True Christian.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Geez, what a jerk !!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    So I am reading about the killer, and it still isn't crystal clear, was he a closet homosexual or did he just do an in depth attempt and "infiltrating" the "enemy?"

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    The pastor is an idiot at best in my opinion. The terrorist I read today was checking out Walt Disney World as a possible target. He was on a short fuse filled with hate in my opinion ready to explode somewhere and kill as many as possible. If two gay people kissing hadn't set him off prodding him to attack a crowded gay club, he might have attacked any other busy place, maybe one with lots of women and kids like Walt Disney. He was filled with hate for our country. He was confused pledging allegiance to groups opposed to each other.

Listening to Obama makes it sound like this is an isolated incident from a mentally disturbed individual. Obama is a bit of a joke saying this isn't America and the way we operate. Our country locked up Japanese Americans and their entire families in camps during WW2. Our country has done a lot worse than deny immigration status from terrorist countries. We don't have the manpower to constantly watch everyone that was ever on a terror watch list.

I might agree with blocking weapon purchases for an extra month long review by federal authorities if you have ever been on a watch list. The left always tries to go overboard in my opinion so the right just blocks everything. We need some effective compromise in my opinion.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Unfucking believable.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    This preacher is spewing horrible hate. I was thinking that the Westboro Baptist Church might be out displaying their hate filled placards - but I guess this idiot decided to get his awful views out first.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I agree that the idiot is spewing stupid, counterproductive hate.

What I don't understand is, why is it so easy in this country to revile and condemn small minded idiots who happen to be Christian, and so hard to offer the same condemnation upon the entire range of hateful, bigoted, homophobic, pedophile loving Islamic Imans who spew the same filth?

One example is the father of the Orlando Murderer. The Afghan refugee has a cable TV show and Utube videos where he sometimes lauds the Taliban as representing the real Afghani and said today that it is up to God to punish homosexuals (in the context that it should not have been his son doing the punishing.) Yet, I do not hear the outrage.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    dallas....maybe because we feel we have evolved a bit more than the fucked up people from the Middle East? We expect them to be fucked up "religious" fanatics as in general they have been that way for hundreds/thousands of years. It just surprises me to hear it from a person who is supposed to be teaching about the loving, forgiving Christ we find in the New Testament. How do they reconcile that in their own mind? Or is there that big a difference? Deep down do Christians believe similar to the Muslims? Rhetorical questions all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion