tuscl

GPS

larryfisherman
California
Monday, June 6, 2016 9:04 AM
GPS aka Golden Pussy Syndrome. With the stripper that has the biggest case of GPS at your fave club, does it work for her? Are guys paying extraordinary high prices for her services (just to talk to her, taking her shopping, VIP, fucking etc)?

16 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Real men don't use a GPS. We don't ask for directions and we don't use a GPS Use your Dan'l Boone pioneering skills
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    GPS should be added to the TUSCL glossary.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I guess GPS can work for some dancers - kinda like making a PL want what he can't have (or at least have easily) - but it can often backfire for many a dancer - I think being sweet and feminine will work a lot better than coming across as a stuck-up ice-queen.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    It only works for the Hottest Girl in the Club. And she has to find the right marks. As phrased, she can do extras/otc, so in the end I think it just comes to the market. A 7 in a club full.of 7s isn't going to thrive with GPS.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    lol GPS should is it in urban dictionary? I have thought about GP but never GPS.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think GPS only goes so far. I mean, either she delivers, or guys go else where. GPS would work in a more conservative society where men can be induced into marriage. And those tend not to be the men women most like. Women get a certain amount of power via sex and the potential for sex. But there are also limits to this. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Stick a $100 bill up her pussy and tell her you always wanted to come into money
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A good GPS will get you were you wanna go - a dancer w/ GPS, rarely.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Larry, I feel that you are fairly new to dealing with women who do P4P sex. Yes, they command a certain amount of power. But what women want is not just to be receiving hooker fees. So as it works out, what guys are really paying for is for the girl to go away, not for sex. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Women are not averse to sex. They like it at least as much as men do. It's just that they want something more to go along with it. So what they want is more than hooker fees. In fact, far more men are willing to have sex with them when it is for money, than if it were for free. So while they get some power out of sex, what they want is more than that. SJG
  • PastaWithLink
    8 years ago
    Yes, I agree that GPS needs to be added to the TUSCL glossary. I needed to do a search after reading Papi's review of Tootsie's! Maybe the OP could be rephrased as "What do women with GPS need and how do I figure out how to give it to them?" We'd all like to step up a level or more "out of our league" (the point of SC), but no need to get all upset when perhaps your own side of the connection failed.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Looks without action is worthless. If she's a bitch it doesn't matter how pretty she is. If it did I would go to a no contact club.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    GPS isn't in the tuscl glossary, but DS is?! One has been in widespread use by strip club hounds for years and years, the other has been in use by one guy, for 18 months. Weird! Anyway, a girl with GPS to us, is a girl who understands her worth to SW :) Yes, the guys are paying more for the GPS girls. In addition, the GPS girls are doing things like only doing high-$ VIP ("I don't do lap dances"), etc.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, I don't think this really exists. Some girls don't want to do P4P. But if they do, there are practical limits to how much they can charge. And if she likes you, she'll be willing to be reasonable. SJG Clapton, Basel 2013 [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    GPS girls are usually fairly successful at getting first-time custies but not as successful at repeat custies, IMO
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Most of the GPS girls around here are either holding out for, and delivering at, their elevated rate because they can get it, or using it as a way to say "no" without actually saying it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion