tuscl

She has control of your wallet

larryfisherman
California
Sunday, June 5, 2016 8:07 AM
You're in a no extras low mileage club. You see a beautiful girl get on stage, it is her first stageshow of the night. No one is tipping her, so you go over there. You have her all to yourself. Her stageshow is remarkable. Her slow gyrations, the way she moves her body, her tease, her eye contact. A lot of money is flying out of your hands onto the stage. After the 3 song set, your dick is hard as a rock, and you want her on you desperately. You know the lapdances are a waste of money (essentially air dances), and it's a no extras club, so OTC is the only way. She's one of those girls that rarely (if at all) does OTC, she doesn't need to, she makes good money ITC. But like with most strippers they have a price. You don't wanna lowball her, you decide you need to have her tonight. Figuratively you hand her your wallet. She has control of your wallet. Any TUSCLers ever been in this situation or know someone who has? :)

10 comments

• sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    I would never be in a no extras low mileage club to begin with, so no.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ and opposite to sclvr, I am almost always in no extras low mileage club, so there is absolutely no such thing as deciding I "need to have her tonight". When you pull OTC girls from these clubs, delayed-gratification is built into your The System.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah I've been in that situation, I didn't call her a stripper because she wasn't, and now I usually call her my "wife." Lol In all seriousness, I've been to low mileage clubs and tried to lure a hot dancer out for OTC. I fail more than I succeed at such clubs but it does work sometimes. There are girls that will say "no" no mater what you offer. One time things got out of hand and this girl was making out with me, giving me a HJ in a club known for air dances. I thought for sure she'd be down for OTC at the right price. I went as high as $2k just to see if she would eventually say yes (I would have never paid that) and she still turned me down. I'm guessing she thought she could lure me back into the club multiple times and have multiple pay days, but I was just passing through town, and by the next time I make it back she'll robs let have another baby daddy to deal with by then.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    It doesn't have to be a no extras club. It could be a extras club, you want the girl so bad that you'll pay whatever she wants (and I mean literally whatever she wants) for extras.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I would just walk out, so I guess I'll never know.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    That is difficult. But, her having control of your emotions is worse.
  • socrates17
    8 years ago
    I never, ever lose control. Somebody posted suggested hobbyist rules and I certainly follow these: I never bring more money than I'm prepared to spend of an evening when I think about it rationally, and I never, ever use a club ATM. I don't care if I'm aching with lust. I don't care if I've got blue balls. When the money is gone, so am I.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    You almost certainly won't have her that night.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    No, you can't let women run it like that. In AMPs all the time, if I pay the girl what she wants, we fuck. It may not be orchestrated all like you are describing, but it comes down to the same thing. I just don't play it that way. I mean, sure any girl can always say NO, or not unless .... . But you can't let them do it that way. So first of all never in my life have I tried to use money to buy sex from a woman. Anyway, to make a long story short, most women who dance in strip clubs or who work in AMPs are very happy to have sex with you. And likewise they will usually want to be paid. But I never get into the area of money with them until she has first made it clear that she is ready for sex. But yes, these places, especially strip clubs, are like being a kid in a candy store. Problem is not that guys pay for FS-OTC. Problem is that guys give up lots of money for basically nothing, and especially for ejaculation services where the girl is not opening up at all. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I remember when I was younger - and got into a dancer. It was a learning experience. Easter Sunday - heavy extras club - lots of Brazilian hotties. I saw a sexy slender Russian - with a perfect ass - tiny white bikini. Long sexy legs - no rhythm - lol! I got her to VIP - didn't pay attention to the time. I lay back on the sofa - the lights come on bright - and I nearly shit myself! She had the face on a female Beetlejuice - So - the harsh light on 2:30 am saved my wallet. I've learned since then - no dancer is worth it. If you get super into a dancer - take a stroll to the men's room - splash some water on your face - take a good look in the mirror - ask yourself "Is this one worth it? Really? Really?" - then go back out - and relax and enjoy the entertainment. It's important to snap yourself out of those situations -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion