Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What kind of strip club is this?

larryfisherman

California

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Do you see this stuff in the strip clubs?

hiphopdx.com/videos/id.2333/title.stripper-maliah-michel-straddles-the-games-face

On a side note I wouldn't mind at all having that girl straddle my face!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Let's try this again.

hiphopdx.com/videos/id.23333/title.stripper-maliah-michel-straddles-the-games-face

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Is the link showing up?

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

nope

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Is that the pic of that hindenburg of a stripper, sitting on The Game's face?

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

One more try

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

^^^Lol, different strokes for different folks I guess.

It seems to be on stage. I would imagine maybe during a bachelor party, they would bring the bachelor on stage and the strippers dance on him or something, but I've never seen anything like this.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

From vids I've been seeing on Jnstagram it seems like a NYC type of thing.

Profile picture for PastaWithLink
PastaWithLink
•

An LA club (Ace of Diamonds) with a famous rapper. Nice how he "taps out" on her butt cheeks when he's getting suffocated.

Profile picture for PastaWithLink
PastaWithLink
•

Premium club for blacks. Only open on Mondays? Reservations required!

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Thanks for that link PastaWithLink. I see some phat booties, me like!

I had no idea it was in LA, I live in LA, I guess I need to make a reservation for one of these Mondays in the future!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement