Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

if your club had a lottery for lapdances would you do it ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Let's say it was a $5 gamble for a lapdance victory of $1,000 drawn weekly

Would you play ?

I know I would

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Hell yes.

Did I miss the memo saying whale avatars suddenly went out of style?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

No it's still in style I just really wanted to show off my DSV

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

That's a no brainer, of course I would. Everyone would for a $5 investment. I think it would be a better question if you said $100 for $1000.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yes

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

If even LDKs tight ass is willing to gamble you know it's a good deal.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

There was a club in PA that did something similar. You buy a chance for a dollar or 6 for $5 and when they get above the cost of the dance they draw and the winner get the dance

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for DoctorPhil.
DoctorPhil.
•

no. the girls like to give me dances for free because i am so amazing. have you fixed the space station? i dont think so

i have so i win. and the girls give me free dances when i tell them i am @DoctorPhil space genoious

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement