tuscl

Lewd T Shirts in the Club

I once wore a Head tennis racket t shirt to hooters. I got strange looks from most everybody there. It wasn't planned or premeditated, just kinda happened. Anybody worn funny t shirts with sexual Inuendo to the club ? If so, was it well recieved ?

5 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I am known for it. The girls always have to rush over to see what I am wearing today.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I don't think I've seen a Head T-shirt since the 70's. Did you also wear your bellbottom denims and platform shoes?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Scat's favorite is his "fuck me I'm famous" t-shirt - strange thing is it usually works too.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol motorhead
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    There's an actual Microbrewery in Milwaukee, WI called Horny Goat Brewery (they make an awesome IPA by the way) and they have a T-Shirt with their Goat Head Logo in front and the inquiry "Ask me why I'm Horny" on the front (The back has the Brewery's name). I wore it to some Detroit dives and it got smiles.... and offers to do something about it!

Also have a shirt the satires the AFLAC duck (with duct tape around its bill) and the Words "Shut the Duck Up". Great for wearing to the club when I might want a drink or two and maybe a lapdance but don't want to put up with reams of Stripper Shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion