Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What do you do when?...

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

A dancer approaches you and her breath smells like poop?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Give her some Charmin?

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

If I'm in a good mood, I'd guess I'd buy her a shot of Rumple Minze as a subtle courtesy to the next guy she tries to talk to and then move on.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Deep French Kiss her?

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Ask for a rimjob.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I've never encountered poop breath on a dancer. That's a new one - and I think beguiled would have the correct solution for this situation.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Fortunately I haven't encountered this.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

duh - if you're carrying Listermint like I always suggest you can easily fix that. If you forgot that, order her a Mint Julep.

Profile picture for K
K
•

I thank her and tip her if it smells like my poop. Some one else's? I hold my breath while I try to get her number.

S
Supremeruler
•

shit

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'd tell her I'm leaving, finish my beer and leave.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Get out of the McDonald's ASAP

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

That sounds like 4got2wipe's type of woman

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement