tuscl

When a dancer starts complaining.

A dancer whom I'm not really that attracted to but just feels good while sitting on my lap was complaining about me not buying dances from her the other night. I heard her say I was cheating.

Is she too attached to me? Seems like it when you start hearing words like cheating.
I even disappeared from the club for almost 2 months back in December and January but I guess she forgets quickly.
I'm not sure why some dancers get so fixated.

15 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    It isnt you she wants. It is your wallet. Is it an especially attractive wallet?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I guess she was frustrated seeing me as easy money going elsewhere because I have bought up to two two for ones plus a couple of drinks on some nights. Nothing more but if she has trouble getting dances, I have been an easy target in comparison.

• rh48hr
    8 years ago
    All party of the hustle. Trying to make you feel guilty.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Part not party
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Strippers are so good at manipulating men. What would she do if you complained about her cheating on you?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    She's not too subtle. She wants an exclusive relationship with your wallet.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    When they start complaining in the club I shut them down almost immediately by starting a convo with another. If they persist I tell them that I didn't come to hear their problems and sugest that they sit elsewhere.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Poor, poor girl, Such a disappointing scenario for her not making money off her. Oh well. Time to find another dancer for awhile.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Tell her you'll do three dances if it includes a blow job,
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I had a similar guilt-trip laid on me recently.

Barely knew this dancer, but asked her out for a hotel date, anyway. She said we needed to "establish some trust first." She texted me to come into the club, and it was pretty clear that the hotel date was never gonna happen. I texted back that I was finished clubbing for the time being. Her reply: "well thanks for leaving me high-and-dry. Good Bye."

...as if we had been dating for 17 yrs and paying her child support.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit talk
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    It's all talk to get more money out of you, but on the other hand she wants your money specifically because she somewhat enjoys talking to you more than the other PLs at the club.

I had a dancer like that, she would knock over chairs to come sit with me inside the club. I could tell she liked hanging out with me. She would always complain "when am I going to get your number," or "when are you taking me on a date, I don't have a boyfriend." Finally after the 4th time hanging out I pulled out my phone (which I usually don't bring in and said, "there, take it and call your number then you'll have mine." Boy her attitude changed quickly, then I realized all the "take me on a date" was just a ploy to get into my wallet.

She never stood a chance since she was a non extras girl in a club where extras are pretty easy to come by.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    "If my *wife* can handle me 'cheating,' so can you."
  • s88
    8 years ago
    "A dancer whom I'm not really that attracted to but just feels good while sitting on my lap was complaining about me not buying dances from her the other night. I heard her say I was cheating."

Cheating? lol ask, "So you are my girlfriend now?" or "When are we going out?"
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm not interested in going out with the girl I "cheated" on even if she offered.
    I'll probably cheat on her a lot more if I see hot girls in the club.

I once heard a dancer whom I was sleeping with say something about me getting a lot of dances from different dancers and probably wondering why when she was ready to sleep with me whenever I wanted. Lol, I still remember that really pissed off look she had when I spent too much time talking to one dancer. After I walked out of the lap dance room she stormed out having spyed on me for over 20 or 30 minutes. She was sure I was sleeping with the other dancer too making accusations and didn't care if everyone in the club heard. Fortunately the music was so loud, only about a dozen people heard. Now that was real drama. Lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion