tuscl

Atlanta bachelor party

Throwing our friend a bachelor party. We are all from Alabama and have been to plenty of strip clubs but never in Atlanta. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or recommendations for clubs. I would like to kinda have an idea of where we are going beforehand to avoid making a wrong choice and having to go all over that night.

Thanks

11 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Follies obviously.
  • goldenbear88
    8 years ago
    That's what I was thinking after looking around. I'm guessing it's as good as all the reviews say.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    This is an issue for some but Follies is mostly an AA club at night & gets PACKED to where one can barely find a place to even stand & the club can get ptretty raunchy.

Cheetah is very popular upscale club w/ the best looking dancers in ATL but unfortunately it's a no-touch club.

If you want raunchy choose Follies - if u want a more upscale visit choose Cheetah - or you can do Follies dayshift which is less raunchy & a good time & do Cheetah nightshift.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ Follies dayshift is mixed vs being mostly AA @ night - again in case this is a factor.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    I'd advise Mardi Gras. It is filled with young hot white spinners kind of like Cheetah but has better lap dances than Cheetah. I think that Mardi Gras has a VIP lap dance room for parties that can be reserved if you want to call ahead.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Agree with Papi and Ugluck - assuming it is more than 3-4 guys in the party, I would recommend Cheetah for a big city "eye candy" experience or Mardi Gras & Tattletales for a less glitzy but fun outing. None of these options are going to provide high mileage dances but that isn't likely to happen, or for that matter, be a great idea at a bachelor party anyway. I know it happens in the movies...but it usually fizzles in real life IMHO.

Have fun and post final decision and how it goes.....
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Yep, Mardi Gras. has semiprivate area downstairs that is for bachelor parties. Mardi Gras is a decent club, but Follies would be a better choice for mileage.
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    Don't bother with a strip club unless you can do dayshift at Follies. I highly recommend Top Shelf Entertainment. Check their website for their girls. They'll come to your hotel or wherever you're staying and the show is a helluva lot better than anything you'll see in a strip club. Once you've hired them you'll never do strip clubs for a bachelor party again.
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    It also depends on what kind of bachelor party it is. If it's hardcore then Top Shelf is the way to go. If you can't do that and need a strip club at night then Tattletales is best option for extracurricular activity. For a tamer time with just great eye candy go with Cheetah or Pink Pony.
  • goldenbear88
    8 years ago
    I looked into Top Shelf but haven't got much response from the other guys, so I guess we are just gonna go to one of the clubs mentioned above.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion