Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Atlanta bachelor party

goldenbear88

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Throwing our friend a bachelor party. We are all from Alabama and have been to plenty of strip clubs but never in Atlanta. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or recommendations for clubs. I would like to kinda have an idea of where we are going beforehand to avoid making a wrong choice and having to go all over that night.

Thanks

Replies (11)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Follies obviously.

Profile picture for goldenbear88
goldenbear88
•

That's what I was thinking after looking around. I'm guessing it's as good as all the reviews say.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Roll Damn Tide

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

This is an issue for some but Follies is mostly an AA club at night & gets PACKED to where one can barely find a place to even stand & the club can get ptretty raunchy.

Cheetah is very popular upscale club w/ the best looking dancers in ATL but unfortunately it's a no-touch club.

If you want raunchy choose Follies - if u want a more upscale visit choose Cheetah - or you can do Follies dayshift which is less raunchy & a good time & do Cheetah nightshift.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ Follies dayshift is mixed vs being mostly AA @ night - again in case this is a factor.

Profile picture for Ugluck75
Ugluck75
•

I'd advise Mardi Gras. It is filled with young hot white spinners kind of like Cheetah but has better lap dances than Cheetah. I think that Mardi Gras has a VIP lap dance room for parties that can be reserved if you want to call ahead.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Agree with Papi and Ugluck - assuming it is more than 3-4 guys in the party, I would recommend Cheetah for a big city "eye candy" experience or Mardi Gras & Tattletales for a less glitzy but fun outing. None of these options are going to provide high mileage dances but that isn't likely to happen, or for that matter, be a great idea at a bachelor party anyway. I know it happens in the movies...but it usually fizzles in real life IMHO.

Have fun and post final decision and how it goes.....

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Yep, Mardi Gras. has semiprivate area downstairs that is for bachelor parties. Mardi Gras is a decent club, but Follies would be a better choice for mileage.

Profile picture for Timbuck12
Timbuck12
•

Don't bother with a strip club unless you can do dayshift at Follies. I highly recommend Top Shelf Entertainment. Check their website for their girls. They'll come to your hotel or wherever you're staying and the show is a helluva lot better than anything you'll see in a strip club. Once you've hired them you'll never do strip clubs for a bachelor party again.

Profile picture for Timbuck12
Timbuck12
•

It also depends on what kind of bachelor party it is. If it's hardcore then Top Shelf is the way to go. If you can't do that and need a strip club at night then Tattletales is best option for extracurricular activity. For a tamer time with just great eye candy go with Cheetah or Pink Pony.

Profile picture for goldenbear88
goldenbear88
•

I looked into Top Shelf but haven't got much response from the other guys, so I guess we are just gonna go to one of the clubs mentioned above.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement