tuscl

Tips on Ordering Strippers to Your Hotel? (Bachelor Party)

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 7:54 PM
I'm organizing a bachelor party and was interested in ordering some strippers so my hotel after the bars close in Portland OR. Does any one have any insights / advice on dos / don'ts when ordering strippers to your hotel room? I'm worried about getting tricked by a random online ad and getting either strippers who don't look anything like their photos or even worse, take advantage of us / steal. Are there any reputable resources to cross-check? Any veteran tips?

13 comments

• serrano
    8 years ago
    I have never trying this, but perhaps you must to visit your favorite clubs of the Portland and asking IN PERSON several pretty dancer you liking there if they do bachelor party.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    Some of the SC in my area will have an event room that can be rented for Bachelor type parties, and conveniently they have strippers right on the premises (who woulda guessed, lol). Not sure of your budget as this is not necessarily cheap, but it might be a better bet than attracting attention at a hotel and having LE called.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    ^^^Then again, having a party that LE had to show up for, might make for a hell of a story.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice just ordered 2,000 Willy Paper Napkins. There goes the fucking TUSCL budget.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Isn't there an app for this ?
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    ^^^Why yes, yes there is: [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    SJG - great suggestions! Lol! The shirts are perfect! Cute napkins.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    Juice need all those napkins for when he goes to KFC
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^lol
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    LOL @ the Willy napkins!
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Have done it twice; once at my house and once at a hotel suite. Both times just talked with girls in the clubs; found ones that I knew would be attractive to said bachelor and politely explained the situation asking if they did private parties. I also recommend getting at least two ladies allowing Girl 1 to bring along a friend. One of the times they asked if they could bring along a dude for security reasons which we were fine with (actually a bouncer from the club she introduced me too ahead of time). He ended up getting just as hammered as the rest of us.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    The general downside is, the girls get fucked up on their shifts, they forget things, they change their minds, etc. So getting the girls to show up at 2am isn't always easy, although a large enough fee will help motivate them. I've done both the stripper companies where you order online, and recruited strippers from the strip club, and I faaaaar prefer the latter as far as actually getting a pretty girl, with the online companies you just have no idea how much worse than her picture she'll look when she shows up. But I also think that recruiting girls from the strip club is even more of a crap shoot as far as whether they'll show up. A lot can happen by 2am when you need them. Depending on how big your budget is, I know some strippers who'll do a "give us $1000 each, we'll party with you all night" type of thing. That way, they're with you the whole night and so you know they'll still be there at 2am when you need them. Strippers are also incredibly fun to party with, so it can be a fun way to go, you can almost certainly recruit strippers from the local clubs for this, and then it's best of both worlds -- guaranteed hot chicks (you recruited them yourself) and very good chance they'll actually show up since you'll have them meet you at 10pm or whatever BEFORE they get too drunk, and then just keep them with you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion