tuscl

Big Natural Tits and a Small Waist

JamesSD
California
Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:01 PM
Crazy to be attracted to big natural tits on a fit woman, I know, but it's my kryptonite. Got a couple dances today from a woman who was new to me, 50% based on her tits. She was a good decade older than I usually go for, had the classic "wedding ring on her right hand" thing going, but she was rocking 100% real D cups on a fit frame, so I gave her a shot. The actual dances were just okay, the type where you can tell the dancer is thinking about other things, and she did that stupid thing where she rubbed her leg on my erection instead of grinding her pussy on me. Still, I got to grope her tits, which was worth the price of admission. I've been clubbing a little less thanks to being busy as fuck at work, but the plus side is it means it's more likely there's turnover and a girl new to me at the club each time I go.

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You just described the DS. Tiny waist with still growing natural D cups. Gravity will drop them someday but right now they're the perfect combination of firm yet pliable. The contrast between her waist and her breasts never fails to inspire the deepest possible depth of lust in my heart. And she's still not 21.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    "Crazy to be attracted to big natural tits on a fit woman, I know, but it's my kryptonite" With all the fake breasts out there, it is easy to think you're getting a unicorn and winding up with less. I was at a club in Houston when an older, thicker, but still hot Brazilian took me for a lap dance. As normal, I grabbed her huge tits, expecting silicone, and could not believe they were 100% real - and nice! Firm, no sag, shaped like giant apples. had her give me the rest of the dance facing me just so I could enjoy those big natural tits.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Crazy? Crazy not to be...
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Still crazy after all these years? Patsy Cline - big tits small waist, and I think she might have been a singer.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nice big tits, often naturals on older babes. The one I fucked at Players had nice large melons. And her pussy felt so good when I fucked her.
  • Ironcat
    8 years ago
    Who wouldn't like that combination?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm not necesserily into thin women but def into voluptuous women so a thin girl with big natural tits will def hook me in every time and I gotta have her - the big boobs on a thin frame makes them stand-out even more and they often feel great. About a year ago I was at a black SC down here in Miami where dances are on the floor mainly bar-side - I was approached by a a thin, avg height (5"5?); very light-skinned (almost white looking) AA dancer - I did not think much of her - she looked alright but she was friendly and pleasant so I agreed to some dances since they are only $5/floor-dance and I normally get lots of dances from many different dancers - she was wearing a mini-dress type outfit that did not show much - anyway she gets b/w me and the bar with her back to me and starts dancing for me and grinding on me - she takes off her top after she has started dancing but I can't see her boobs b/c her back is to me - I reach around to grab the boobs as I always do and was not expecting much based on her thin frame, was expecting maybe some Bs - but I reach around and O-M-G, I froze in place when I felt her boobs - those things were really BIG, round, and super-full - at least D if not DDs, natural - it came as a shock and something I def was not expecting - I could not believe how big and full (and nicely shaped and firm) her boobs were for a girl with slim legs; smallish but not tiny butt; slim arms, and flat stomach - I love surprises like that - girl was def blessed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion