Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

best club for afro american girls in detroit?

grouseup

Nevada

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

what are best clubs for seeing AA or Latin American Women in Detroit

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Ace of Spades, Pantheon, Crazy Horse, Silver Rain, Erotic City.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ all those are AA clubs BTW - HT's (AA) on a Fr or Sat eve is not bad

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I wonder if the OP realizes that the city of Detroit is about 83 percent back. He had no reviews, no comments, no previous discussions so I don't know where he's from.

It's not like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Next question - where to find Hispanic dancers in Tijuana.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Where can I find dancers with tattoos?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Where can I find dancers that smoke cigarettes?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

"Where the white women at?"

S
Supremeruler
•

^yeah that's the real question?

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Where can I find Hispanic dancers in South Carolina?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ Follies

:)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Where can I find Cuban dancers in Montreal?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Where the white women at?

Blazing saddles is such an awesome high movie.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

There aren't any Afro American girls in Detroit.

Try Alberta, Canada.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Who says Afro-American anymore? I'm still trying to figure out how is that an ethnic title?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement